Tone deaf Joy Behar does it again: "East Palestine got what they voted for".

well trump and the GOP did their usual deregulation BS for the lobbyists from these giant corporations. In this case they made it so that there only need to be two people not three on a train 2 miles long, and they stopped safety concerns with the braking systems et cetera etcetera. And of course there was the usual GOP deregulation of some rules on Wall Street et cetera so they were probably going for another deregulation corrupt bubble and bust like the Republicans do every time they get eight years. See 1929 1989 2008 and whatever trump was up to that the rich Republicans were making billions of dollars from. To me it looked like Wall Street as a whole was going to pop in another three years....
Which of those steps caused this disaster?

My version of events is also approved by every respected journalist judge law enforcement and politician in the world. Only your Murdoch hijacked GOP believes your crap....
Ah, there it is. I thought for a moment you were going to forget to mention Murdoch again. You're really starting to slip recently, not getting it in there until several posts into the thread.

What price really...

Look at the useful idiots on this thread...

Fox News will have Biden driving the train by the end of the week.

This accident happened on the 3rd of Februar,y JD Vance didn't mention a thing for over two weeks...

GOP want rid of regulation, they campaign on it... So accidents like this happen, you own it...
Which deregulation move caused this disaster?

I do

Those who vote for relaxing Government train oversight and against investment in rail safety deserve what they get
So, what you are saying is if government of all sizes and insurance companies with hidden charges eliminate all funding for HIV/AIDS that the system that promotes the behaviors that causes the plague will eradicate the problem.

Can this woman possibly get more evil? Even the other "View" hosts and audience gasp at her disgusting arrogance!

One wonders if she thinks the citizens of San Fransisco get what they voted for when they step in human excrement on the sidewalk.

Yet Trump still relaxed a train safety requirement and Republicans voted against rail infrastructure investment

Do I see a pattern?
Yet you double talk again.
Your position assumes that the ONE rule was perfect and above reproach. And anyone who seeks to modify/remove the rule is evil and terrible.
The fact is, as said to you repeatedly.. and predictably you just keep ignoring it and parroting the same thing... that this ONE rule would have done nothing to prevent this tragedy. Nothing. No effect.
But yet, here you are still trying to spread misinformation that it would have.

Yet you double talk again.
Your position assumes that the ONE rule was perfect and above reproach. And anyone who seeks to modify/remove the rule is evil and terrible.
The fact is, as said to you repeatedly.. and predictably you just keep ignoring it and parroting the same thing... that this ONE rule would have done nothing to prevent this tragedy. Nothing. No effect.
But yet, here you are still trying to spread misinformation that it would have.
As I said repeatedly, Republicans have consistently voted against federal regulations and against rail infrastructure

Trump specifically delayed an Obama regulation on brakes
Why?
Because it came from Obama

Trump specifically delayed an Obama regulation on brakes
Why?
Because it came from Obama
No. And you know it.
The rule was set aside because the benefit of the electronic brakes did not justify the high cost.
The benefit was marginal, and did not show that it would stop derailments.
AND THEY WERE RIGHT.
As - AGAIN - pointed out to you, what caused this derailment had nothing to do with brakes, nor would the best brakes in the universe prevented it.
And Obama did absolutely nothing during his 8 years to address the reasons derailments happen. And neither did Trump. And neither has Biden.
Could it be that there is no answer?
The idiots on the view went on about how there were only 3 people driving the train. So having 10 people all crowded together in the tiny engine room would have done anything?? No.
The left is again using a tragedy as a political football to ... wait for it.... TRUUUUMP!!!!

No. And you know it.
The rule was set aside because the benefit of the electronic brakes did not justify the high cost.
The benefit was marginal, and did not show that it would stop derailments.
AND THEY WERE RIGHT.
As - AGAIN - pointed out to you, what caused this derailment had nothing to do with brakes, nor would the best brakes in the universe prevented it.
And Obama did absolutely nothing during his 8 years to address the reasons derailments happen. And neither did Trump. And neither has Biden.
Could it be that there is no answer?
The idiots on the view went on about how there were only 3 people driving the train. So having 10 people all crowded together in the tiny engine room would have done anything?? No.
The left is again using a tragedy as a political football to ... wait for it.... TRUUUUMP!!!!
A Conservative justification of an unjustified Trump action

A Conservative justification of an unjustified Trump action
Why is it unjustified?
How do you know it is unjustified?
I can tell you - Obama's administration did it. End of story.
Obama did it - = Awesome and perfect
Trump did it = Horrible and wrong.
That is all you know how to think.
If it was Trump that placed this rule in effect - you would be saying he only did it for pollical reasons and it doesn't address the problem... horrible and wrong.
But Obama did it... so therefore it is perfect and beautiful.

I thank God I am not this much of a parrot.

So, after the East Palestine train derailment, what has been the Republican response?

Have they vowed to improve rail infrastructure and safety?
Have they vowed to enhance federal regulation of Rail carriers?
Have they threatened Norfolk Southern to pay for damages?

No
They are more concerned with why hasn’t Biden visited and handing out McDonalds

Can this woman possibly get more evil? Even the other "View" hosts and audience gasp at her disgusting arrogance!

It's just yet another example of their tolerance of others.

So, after the East Palestine train derailment, what has been the Republican response?

Have they vowed to improve rail infrastructure and safety?
Have they vowed to enhance federal regulation of Rail carriers?
Have they threatened Norfolk Southern to pay for damages?

No
They are more concerned with why hasn’t Biden visited and handing out McDonalds
Replace the word Republican with Democrat and you are exactly as right as your original post.
I just looked up train derailment/collisions in Germany.
In the last 10 years there have been 8.
That damn Trump and Republicans in Germany haven't done anything!!!
But then Good Lord!!... Britain... 25 accidents in the last 10 years. WOW - freaking Trump did nothing about that!!
So I looked up America - hmm.. 11 accidents in past 10 years. That seems pretty decent considering.

Replace the word Republican with Democrat and you are exactly as right as your original post.
I just looked up train derailment/collisions in Germany.
In the last 10 years there have been 8.
That damn Trump and Republicans in Germany haven't done anything!!!
But then Good Lord!!... Britain... 25 accidents in the last 10 years. WOW - freaking Trump did nothing about that!!
So I looked up America - hmm.. 11 accidents in past 10 years. That seems pretty decent considering.
We have no control over what happens in Germany

We do have control over our own crumbling rail infrastructure and our safety regulations

Forum List

Back