Tone deaf Joy Behar does it again: "East Palestine got what they voted for".

joybeharuglysoulfgdghgh.jpg

So trump blocking train brake fixes and allowing just two men on a two mile long train has nothing to do with this accident right, ignoramus? And Republicans having a corrupt bubble and bust deregulation depression or recession every time they get eight years in office it's just a coincidence? Change the channel someday.

Oh, look!

frances actually wrote a whole post without using the words, "brainwashed functional moron"!

Amazing!

So blocking regulations on train brake systems and making it possible to only have two men in a crew on a train two miles long has nothing to do with it, right, brainwashed functional moron?
that’s correct. The braking system didn’t fail. Your dembot cult leaders are simply throwing out propaganda for you to eat yo to deflect from their failures in the recovery process and their inhuman treatment of the people of Ohio.

Progs like Behar would genocide every right leaning white person if they could get away with it.
That's the giant elephant in the world; every demented communist revolution that happened in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to fruition, before ultimately FAILING.
How that factor will play out with these "American" neo Bolshevik retarded assholes remains to be seen.....

That's the giant elephant in the world; every demented communist revolution that happened in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to fruition, before ultimately FAILING.
How that factor will play out with these "American" neo Bolshevik retarded assholes remains to be seen.....
They use dehumanizing pejoratives, racist, bigot, homophobe, fascist etc., to justify the genocide. In Russian they used "Kulak". Luckily we have lots of guns.

Did East Palestine vote for Railroad safety and tight government inspections of rail cars?
They all clutching their pearls because someone in the room told the truth...

Rail safety costs money which comes from profits, cheaper to lobby (bribe) GOP and Trump to get rid of them..

They can always rely on the useful idiots to defend them if there is accident.

Thats the risk you take

Block investment in rail safety and cut back on government inspections and regulations

A few rail accidents is the price you pay
East Palestine paid the price
What price really...

Look at the useful idiots on this thread...

Fox News will have Biden driving the train by the end of the week.

This accident happened on the 3rd of Februar,y JD Vance didn't mention a thing for over two weeks...

GOP want rid of regulation, they campaign on it... So accidents like this happen, you own it...

Hmmmmm...

Hadn't even heard about this until I spotted this thread...

Watched the video clip...

I heard something very different...

Mind you, I think she's a walking, talking train-wreck, and I don't like her myself... however... that said...

She... and others on the panel... blamed Trump for appointing facilitators of railroad industry deregulation and a relaxation of safety standards...

She then went on to say that "this is who you voted for"... using the disaster to showcase the callousness, greed and hypocrisy of Trump and Co...

She (and others on the panel) used the disaster - in the moment of that dialogue - to score points... tasteless, at a minimum, and maybe just plain wrong...

But, on reflection, it was also an exercise in Truth-telling, wasn't it? Would that accident have happened if older, more stringent controls were still in force?

And when it comes to the "gasps"... I didn't hear any of that from the panel itself... just the audience... and I heard no objections... merely a "realization"...

And if you want to talk about Classic Political Opportunism... what about Trump, showboating for the cameras and trying to score points off of it all?

Your mileage may vary... :itsok:

Last edited:
Thats the risk you take

Block investment in rail safety and cut back on government inspections and regulations

A few rail accidents is the price you pay
East Palestine paid the price
There was only one "rule" that the Obama admin wanted to employ... electronic pneumatic brakes that work better than mechanical brakes by 2023. They did this in 2014.
In 2018, the transportation administration loosened the rule stating the benefit of the electronic brakes was not justifiable to the cost of doing it.
As well as every major derailment was not caused by poor braking. The Palestine derailment would 100% have still happened with or without electronic brakes.

What price really...

Look at the useful idiots on this thread...

Fox News will have Biden driving the train by the end of the week.

This accident happened on the 3rd of Februar,y JD Vance didn't mention a thing for over two weeks...

GOP want rid of regulation, they campaign on it... So accidents like this happen, you own it...
That’s far different from what Behar said….She was saying they deserved it….You feel that way too?

Hmmmmm...

Hadn't even heard about this until I spotted this thread...

Watched the video clip...

I heard something very different...

Mind you, I think she's a walking, talking train-wreck, and I don't like her myself... however... that said...

She... and others on the panel... blamed Trump for appointing facilitators of railroad industry deregulation and a relaxation of safety standards...

She then went on to say that "this is who you voted for"... using the disaster to showcase the callousness, greed and hypocrisy of Trump and Co...

She (and others on the panel) used the disaster - in the moment of that dialogue - to score points... tasteless, at a minimum, and maybe just plain wrong...

But, on reflection, it was also an exercise in Truth-telling, wasn't it? Would that accident have happened if older, more stringent controls were still in force?

And when it comes to the "gasps"... I didn't hear any of that from the panel itself... just the audience... and I heard no objections... merely a "realization"...

And if you want to talk about Classic Political Opportunism... what about Trump, showboating for the cameras and trying to score points off of it all?

Your mileage may vary... :itsok:
Whataboutism

I do

Those who vote for relaxing Government train oversight and against investment in rail safety deserve what they get
Why join in on misinformation?
Already explained to you.
The rule that the Obama admin employed would not have affected this derailment one bit.
None. Nada. No effect.
They made ONE rule.
ONE.

The rule that the Obama admin employed would not have affected this derailment one bit.
None. Nada. No effect.
They made ONE rule.
ONE.

We shall see…we shall see

As Republicans taunt about Biden inaction, the Biden administration will craft a slew of new legislation on improving rail safety and government oversight.

Watch the very same Republicans who are outraged over a train derailment vote against it

None. Nada. No effect.
They made ONE rule.
ONE.

Yet Trump still relaxed a train safety requirement and Republicans voted against rail infrastructure investment

Do I see a pattern?

I do

Those who vote for relaxing Government train oversight and against investment in rail safety deserve what they get
i agree..and xiden and the dems over the past two years have done nothing…sadly though the folks from ohio that voted against them are suffering

Did East Palestine vote for Railroad safety and tight government inspections of rail cars?
Absolutely they did. They also voted for trash being picked up. I heard that some even voted for the border to be secured and common-sense abortion restrictions.

Forum List

Back