Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

FYI. Ding.

In Judaism.... "The Lord offered the Law to all nations; but all refused to accept it except Israel"

Now don't complicate the matter.
Which could very well mean that the law of right and wrong is written into the hearts of all men and that the Jews were the first to embrace it. There is no doubt that the Jews at the time of Moses established standards which were heads and shoulders above their contemporaries. In fact we are still challenged to meet those standards today.

Coming to know God is not an event it is a process. He provides us with ample feedback on the choices we make. And like a good father he will never give up on us. He will continually bring us back to our lessons until we learn them.

So my point still stands. Is God the God of everyone or is God only the God of a few?

Of everyone of course.

God is the God of the living, not the dead.

The dead in hells keeping cry out to God in agony because he is not among them yet some still believe that they have made the better choice by defying his law as a brazen expression of their love and devotion which amounts to none.

And then when they turn to a priest for help because they feel completely lost and are in unspeakable pain he tells them to keep the faith and worship and eat another cracker.

What a guy!

I would love to join them but I just can't seem to get inebriated enough to throw my mind in the trash.

I have no faith.

Woe is me,.
You are correct that you lack faith.

You lack faith that God created existence.

No, I lack faith in your testimony that One God without equal is the same thing as a coequal trinity that became an edible Jew..

One is the Father, one diddled a virgin, and one became a man who was crucified and died so he can be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten and dedicated munchers of godflesh all over the world can gibber happily ever after and live forever and ever and ever amen, if only they can deny reality, perpetuate an evil delusion with a straight face, and say and do stupid things every single tortured day and night of their lives until they die. ..

Sorry but it smells like bullshit to me.

I have faith in my nose.

Last edited:
It's actually the body and blood of Christ they're eating and drinking on Sundays.

So they're actually cannibals. Jus sayin... :)

Jesus tastes like a non-salted cracker that you bought from a dollar store, and let it go stale.

Last edited:
But it's actually very good if you're hungry. I used to go on the line twice, not because i believed, but because I was hungry!

I could eat those chips every day. I can imagine priests hanging out in the monastery, drinkin wine and eating those wafers! And doing some awful things to the boys...

We celebrate the reconciliation of justice with mercy. We celebrate the last supper. We were made to be sustained by God. God is meant to be our sustenance. We are supposed to want to devoir God. You intentionally misrepresent what communion means.

Haven't you noticed that every time I squeeze your head this we we we thing emerges?

Aren't you the least bit concerned about the condition of your mind?
It’s a manner of speech. Learn to deal with it.

In your eyes I am certain you are a great warrior.

You should be worried about the condition of your mind.

FYI. Ding.

In Judaism.... "The Lord offered the Law to all nations; but all refused to accept it except Israel"

Now don't complicate the matter.
Which could very well mean that the law of right and wrong is written into the hearts of all men and that the Jews were the first to embrace it. There is no doubt that the Jews at the time of Moses established standards which were heads and shoulders above their contemporaries. In fact we are still challenged to meet those standards today.

Coming to know God is not an event it is a process. He provides us with ample feedback on the choices we make. And like a good father he will never give up on us. He will continually bring us back to our lessons until we learn them.

So my point still stands. Is God the God of everyone or is God only the God of a few?

Of everyone of course.

God is the God of the living, not the dead.

The dead in hells keeping cry out to God in agony because he is not among them yet some still believe that they have made the better choice by defying his law as a brazen expression of their love and devotion which amounts to none.

And then when they turn to a priest for help because they feel completely lost and are in unspeakable pain he tells them to keep the faith and worship and eat another cracker.

What a guy!

I would love to join them but I just can't seem to get inebriated enough to throw my mind in the trash.

I have no faith.

Woe is me,.
You are correct that you lack faith.

You lack faith that God created existence.

No, I lack faith in your testimony that One God without equal is the same thing as a coequal trinity that became an edible Jew..

One is the Father, one diddled a virgin, and one became a man who was crucified and died so he can be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten and dedicated munchers of godflesh all over the world can gibber happily ever after and live forever and ever and ever amen, if only they can deny reality, perpetuate an evil delusion with a straight face, and say and do stupid things every single tortured day and night of their lives until they die. ..

Sorry but it smells like bullshit to me.

I have faith in my nose.
You obsess over the form of religion. Which is very odd because you claim to have no religion.

Maybe for the same reason Jesus didn’t give you the option of believing he was an ordinary mortal man who wasn’t insane.

It’s true.

he gave out "options" on what to "believe"?
Actually no. He didn’t give that option. He either is exactly who he claimed to be or he was insane. There is no middle ground.

I agree----he was clearly a PHARISEE who despised roman
occupation
I’m familiar with that interpretation but his message was not political it was personal.

wrong again. His attack on the money changers in the Temple courtyard was 100% political and 100% PHARISEE. Even his
direction to the cripple sleeping at Bethesda----"put your cot-pad
under your arm and walk away" (or something like that) was
100% Pharisee AND POLITICAL
Not so. Jesus was a reformer of Judaism. The Jews were worshipping the form of religion rather than God.

Forgetting God is a recurring theme with your people.

You have forgotten yourself, no?

Last edited:
he gave out "options" on what to "believe"?
Actually no. He didn’t give that option. He either is exactly who he claimed to be or he was insane. There is no middle ground.

occupation
I’m familiar with that interpretation but his message was not political it was personal.

wrong again. His attack on the money changers in the Temple courtyard was 100% political and 100% PHARISEE. Even his
Not so. Jesus was a reformer of Judaism. The Jews were worshipping the form of religion rather than God.

you should re-read the NT-----ain't nuthin' about "reforming"
Judaism other than some visions and dreams by a greek
psychotic----Paul.

We celebrate the reconciliation of justice with mercy. We celebrate the last supper. We were made to be sustained by God. God is meant to be our sustenance. We are supposed to want to devoir God. You intentionally misrepresent what communion means.

Haven't you noticed that every time I squeeze your head this we we we thing emerges?

No, ding, Your consistent expressions of being a part of some nefarious we is not a manner of speech.

Its an indication that your mind has been taken over by a legion of absurdities, a self negating multiplicity that has been compelled to emerge and come to your aid every single time the facade of your deception cracks,.

You imagine that you are eating Jesus but in reality you have been eaten and are living in the darkness of the belly of the beast.

Jesus tastes like freedom? lol. Don't be an idiot ding. You already know how stupid some of the things you are compelled to say are. You have to exert a force of will and make a conscious use of life itself to free yourself from the jaws of the evil one.

There are not enough matzos in the world to save you.

You need to grow a set of balls and get real to take back possession of your own mind.

Yours truly,

The great warrior, General Strangerthanfiction.

Last edited:

No, ding, Your consistent expressions of being a part of some nefarious we is not a manner of speech.

Its an indication that your mind has been taken over by a legion of absurdities, a self negating multiplicity that has been compelled to emerge and come to your aid every single time the facade of your deception cracks,.

You imagine that you are eating Jesus but in reality you have been eaten and are living in the darkness of the belly of the beast.

Jesus tastes like freedom? lol. Don't be an idiot ding. You already know how stupid some of the things you are compelled to say are. You have to exert a force of will and make a conscious use of life itself to free yourself from the jaws of the evil one.

You need to grow a set of balls and get real to take back possession of your own mind.

Yours truly,

General Strangerthanfiction.

He gets too personal.

How can you argue with stuff like that?

Yours truly,

He gets too personal.

I am not arguing with Ding.

I am performing an autopsy on a corpse strapped to a gurney in an open arena to determine the cause of death for the benefit of medical students.

Don't be frightened if when I spank the ass it takes a breath and starts crying. On rare occasions the corpse comes back to life.

Last edited:

Yours truly,

He gets too personal.

I am performing an autopsy on a corpse strapped to a gurney in an open arena to determine the cause of death for the benefit of medical students.

Don't be frightened if when I spank the ass it takes a breath and starts crying. On rare occasions the corpse comes back to life.

That's nice. Must try it some time.

Yours truly,

He gets too personal.

That's nice. Must try it some time.

lol...Right.. You have my blessing.

There are piles of unburied corpses slain by Jesus everywhere out there polluting the environment.

go for it.

Its easy.

occupation

you should re-read the NT-----ain't nuthin' about "reforming"
Judaism other than some visions and dreams by a greek
psychotic----Paul.
And yet that is exactly what he did.

Yours truly,

Absolutely it is a manner of speech. One that triggers you almost as much as my religious beliefs.

Yours truly,

General Strangerthanfiction.

He gets too personal.

Choose wisely.

Yours truly,

Absolutely it is a manner of speech. One that triggers you almost as much as my religious beliefs.

I'm in awe of your objectivity.

Yours truly,

He gets too personal.

Your opinion of yourself is only exceeded by your rationalizations.

Forum List

Back