Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I'll put it to you this way.....If Biden wasn't such a dick I'd almost feel sorry for him....Almost.

I've noticed that the CNN mods cut Biden off when he starts wandering.
That is all he can exercise is his gums. He is younger than me but looks like he is 15 years older and talks like he is ready to expire.

Trump lies again.

Biden never called blacks "super predators". Ever.

Hillary came up with that term.

In fact, Biden rejected that theory.

Trump is thoroughly despicable.

BIDEN: In 1994, there were about 1.5 million juvenile delinquency cases. Less than 10% of those cases involved violent crimes. So when we talk about the juvenile justice system, we have to remember that most of the youth involved in the system are not the so-called ‘super predators.’
“We have predators on our streets that society has in fact, in part because of its neglect, created,” said Biden, then a fourth-term senator from Delaware so committed to the bill that he has referred to it over the years as “the Biden bill.”

CNN link. Joe was talking about black society.

I've seen worse debates. CNN didn't even do a good job of giving Trump loaded questions, while throwing softballs at Joe. And when they did, Trump just ignored the question and responded to Biden's comments.

The moderators tried to create a format that would control the narrative, but it didn't work.
They did a better job than I expected.

So the world has seen Bidens decline even going back to 2020 but they didn't care. Just as the climate change cult didn't care that they used a kid to con taxpayers to fund their rackets.

They NOW care because they see that he is behind and also they realize that WWIII is possible if we don't have a "peace by strength" president.

The MSM didnt give a damn. They never do. They will bend their knees to Chinas will as long as they get to kneel last.

They don't care now.
They just don't want to lose.

Forum List

Back