Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Also credit to the CNN moderators. They were essentially objective and fair, this is a credit to CNN. We need transparent and honest media, we absolutely need it.

People die, economies get hurt and nations collapse without honest media.
I have no issue with the CNN moderators. I think they were shocked by Biden’s disastrous performance.

Every debate is like that.

I've seen worse debates. CNN didn't even do a good job of giving Trump loaded questions, while throwing softballs at Joe. And when they did, Trump just ignored the question and responded to Biden's comments.

The moderators tried to create a format that would control the narrative, but it didn't work.

1719544395825.png

Ok democrats, for the last time, take the keys from Grandpa.

Trump lies again.

Biden never called blacks "super predators". Ever.

Hillary came up with that term.

In fact, Biden rejected that theory.

Trump is thoroughly despicable.

BIDEN: In 1994, there were about 1.5 million juvenile delinquency cases. Less than 10% of those cases involved violent crimes. So when we talk about the juvenile justice system, we have to remember that most of the youth involved in the system are not the so-called ‘super predators.’
Yeah super predator was Hillary

So the world has seen Bidens decline even going back to 2020 but they didn't care. Just as the climate change cult didn't care that they used a kid to con taxpayers to fund their rackets.

They NOW care because they see that he is behind and also they realize that WWIII is possible if we don't have a "peace by strength" president.

The MSM didnt give a damn. They never do. They will bend their knees to Chinas will as long as they get to kneel last.

Forum List

Back