Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
they may not be able to .. if they sidestep Harris and install a rich white soyboy elitist from CA there will be a backlash from the woke side of their base .
If that's the case, I reckon that would be their comeuppance.

And there's still 1 more coming.

Here is the problem there is NO Dem who can step in because NONE of them spoke out about the border. They supported the border, they supported the IRA, they have supported all of these policies.

Trump avoided answering questions. He won, much by default, he could have won by more.

The second best part is when Joe raised a finger, and said "By the way"....................and froze and said nothing.

I've never seen anything like this.

"Mr. Biden, you still have 2 minutes left..."

1719543753997.jpeg

What did you watch?
He posted that 45 minutes before the debate.
On policy Biden was better but shaky as hell in delivery and that was the total problem. People will not remember that Trump repeatedly lied like a rug and avoided or simply did not answer the questions. That will not make a difference in relation to Joe, poor/weak in voice, mumbling, losing train of thought, the aged gaping mouth, his general appearance of a very old man, that was not up to the debate, no matter how much he studied beforehand. He did not have command of his facts, vocabulary, presence, though he did not lie. He acted exactly has he has been portrayed by MAGA. I guess we have the answer to the question, which Biden will we see, Old man Joe or Jacked up Joe. He should have taken the drugs. I wish I had.

Here is the problem there is NO Dem who can step in because NONE of them spoke out about the border. They supported the border, they supported the IRA, they have supported all of these policies.

Trump avoided answering questions. He won, much by default, he could have won by more.
The Border and WWIII are a 100 trillion times more important than child care credit or climate change

Forum List

Back