Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Please, anyone. Is there a Bill Clinton left in the Dem Party? I'd even take a hybrid between him and Obama.

Biden has been mislead on the border and other issues.

There is a reason they wanted this debate early, they are looking to replace Biden. With whom is the issue.

America and the West are facing the most dangerous decades since the 60s and we NEED, competent leadership.

You’d have to have the Congress that he had at that time to stop him from Marxist chaos.

IMG_0938.jpeg

The Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen and trump is illegitimate.

Unfortunately for you, people have memories greater than the past 2 days.. and can know the narrative you’re peddling is complete BS. Democrats also claimed the 2000 election was rigged.

Care to comment on those examples?

2020 was election weeks going on and on with secret vote drop offs, re-scanning, unfolded mail-in ballots, broken mahines and massive 1-way vote spiking AFTER the election ended with Trump way ahead overall.//

CNN actually did a decent job, I am shocked. They did pull the camera off of Biden a bit too often and switch to Trump QUICKLY a couple times when Biden had his brain freezes.
Obviously they didn't want the public to see how bad he was but other than that they actually acted professional. It surprised me.

LOL.....Now the leftists are bitching that FJB being on the right was a disadvantage for him....Hey dumb shit, it was decided by a coin flip.

MS-LSD is saying they are at DEFCON 1 now and said that although the two are only 3 years apart they looked 30 years apart.

Forum List

Back