Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
The Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen and trump is illegitimate.

Unfortunately for you, people have memories greater than the past 2 days.. and can know the narrative you’re peddling is complete BS. Democrats also claimed the 2000 election was rigged.

Care to comment on those examples?
Who said the 2000 election was rigged?

The Dems conceded in two days in 2016.

Trump is a felon, liar, and inspiration of J6.

Trump's VP, Chief of Staff, and AG will not endorse him.

Too bad that it will be Kamala Harris who will finish Biden's second term.

That would be a tall order.

Newsom seems to be the heir apparent, but with his dismal leadership in CA even that's a hard sell.

The Dems moved way to the left under Obama. They have to move back. Hopefully a pile of bricks will fall on the current Dem leadership.
You cant move back though after all of the broad support for Bidens policies. You have clowns posing as "experts" who said "the IRA wont contribute to inflation". I repeat it over and over because I knew what they were dooming the world with.

You have 51 clowns in the intelligence agency. The one group of people who we can least afford to be corrupt and carrying water for ANY party who said that Hunters laptop was Russian misinformation. All the people who signed that should be stripped of classified access and have no place on TV.

Look, I am not being arrogant, I am just a common sense guy who calls balls and strikes. I dont have all the classified details they do, but they have failed the West, especially in dealing with Chinas intel agencies. I am still angry about all the CIA agents who went dark in China just as Obama left office.

I suspect there had to be a mole within the CIA. Had to be. This is what happens when Patriotism is decimated and fake news is embraced.

Future President Gavin Newsom just starting on MSNBC.
1719545055994.png

Forum List

Back