Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
1719545402284.jpeg

This just in:
All future debates have now been cancelled.

So what are Democrats going to do now? Swallow a big bite of their shit sandwich and keep Joe in the race, or replace him with someone else?

And if they did replace him with someone else, would that be posing a "threat to Democracy", the same thing they accuse Trump of being?

Not a good time to be a Democrat.

Why are you such a fucking liar?

No one blamed his bad performance on that. They just pointed out that whenever he was looking at the moderators, he was turned away from Trump, and the left side would have been better, and WHY DIDN"T ANYONE ON BIDEN'S TEAM FIGURE THIS OUT AHEAD OF TIME.

THAT'S what they said. You're a lying fucking punk.
SfUF2.gif

That's what I've been saying - you all should be watching MSNBC.

But your cult won't let you. Sad!
You two days ago...

"Trump's scared shitless to debate Biden, he'll drop out by Wednesday."

You today...

"Biden's political body isn't even cold yet and here I am with my best good friend Gavin throwing dirt in Biden's grave. I always knew Biden had lost his marbles... I've just been joshin' you guys.

Pretty funny huh? Had you all goin'."

Why are you such a fucking liar?

No one blamed his bad performance on that. They just pointed out that whenever he was looking at the moderators, he was turned away from Trump, and the left side would have been better, and WHY DIDN"T ANYONE ON BIDEN'S TEAM FIGURE THIS OUT AHEAD OF TIME.

THAT'S what they said. You're a lying fucking punk.
It takes one to know one I suppose.

She didnt need to raise the issue. It was reaching for straws. MSNBC is disturbing to watch too much of the time.

Forum List

Back