Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I felt the same way in the 9th grade! :D I had to give an oral book report on Moby Dick. Throughout the whole thing, I called Ishmael the cannonball instead of the cannibal. The kids were rolling in the aisles! Later in life, I became a professional speaker! :D I doubt that is in the cards for ol' Joe.
CNN then attacked Trump. They called Trump a liar. CNN lies all the time. So do all of their news people on air.

I felt the same way in the 9th grade! :D I had to give an oral book report on Moby Dick. Throughout the whole thing, I called Ishmael the cannonball instead of the cannibal. The kids were rolling in the aisles! Later in life, I became a professional speaker! :D I doubt that is in the cards for ol' Joe.
I remember giving a dissertation in H.S. speech class, on Botulism......the poison they inject in people's faces.

I called it Boetulism (sounded like boat-tulism)

My teacher then pronounced it correctly after I finished my speech.

FUUUUUUCK!!

never seen one perform this badly dembot ! neither have you .. their may not be another debate after this whether or not your masters install another candidate for you to vote for ..
You say that like it bothers me or something.
4i6Ckte.gif

I said many times that I would vote for a small soap dish before voting for Trump, so I would certainly vote for Kamala, or Gretchen, or Pete, or Gavin, or Josh, or Hillary, or even Joe Fucking Manchin.

Forum List

Back