Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Can we, for a moment, imagine a candidate actually capable of debate, standing opposite the Joe Biden that we saw tonight? Imagine Vivek or DeSantis in the Trump role tonight. No bickering about golf handicaps. Vivek would have run circles around Biden. DeSantis would have steam-rolled Biden. Trump 'wins' the debate by just appearing competent, but his responses this evening were just as much gibberish spewing as Biden's.

Not very loyal, are you. :p
I value his insights, and he gave a great pep talk and put this in perspective, and I feel a bit better now.

Plus - and this is a fact, so you'll hate it - in EVERY election since they have been televising it, the incumbent has had a horrible 1st debate. Remember Trump's? Remember Obama's?
4i6Ckte.gif

You two days ago...

"Trump's scared shitless to debate Biden, he'll drop out by Wednesday."

You today...

"Biden's political body isn't even cold yet and here I am with my best good friend Gavin throwing dirt in Biden's grave. I always knew Biden had lost his marbles... I've just been joshin' you guys.

Pretty funny huh? Had you all goin'."
If you were watching you would know that Newsom was defending Biden, and has been one of his most hard-working supporters, traveling to Red states for the past year on Biden's behalf.

LOL.....Boy, the CNN mods sure do look all down in the mouth.

Ever see a kid have to recite facts in front of the class and you could tell that they memorized the facts and flubs it? That's FJB tonight.
I felt the same way in the 9th grade! :D I had to give an oral book report on Moby Dick. Throughout the whole thing, I called Ishmael the cannonball instead of the cannibal. The kids were rolling in the aisles! Later in life, I became a professional speaker! :D I doubt that is in the cards for ol' Joe.

I value his insights, and he gave a great pep talk and put this in perspective, and I feel a bit better now.

Plus - and this is a fact, so you'll hate it - in EVERY election since they have been televising it, the incumbent has had a horrible 1st debate. Remember Trump's? Remember Obama's?
4i6Ckte.gif
never seen one perform this badly dembot ! neither have you .. their may not be another debate after this whether or not your masters install another candidate for you to vote for ..

Forum List

Back