Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Trump is an idiot. Trump has the morals of an ally cat. What a beautiful statement.
your-desperation-is.jpg

I'm speaking as someone who will vote for Biden...

This is a disastrous debate performance. It's honestly the worst I've ever seen - ever. Maybe the worst debate I've ever seen in any political debate, regardless of the office.

I knew in early 2023 (and really before then) that he shouldn't run and a lot of Biden supporters were not having it. Finally, now, I'm seeing shock and horror at tonight's performance, but it's probably too late.
but but your party and the MSM has been saying Biden is sharp and energetic ... does the fact that your entire party lied to your face mean anything .. switch parties .

Why are you such a fucking liar?

No one blamed his bad performance on that. They just pointed out that whenever he was looking at the moderators, he was turned away from Trump, and the left side would have been better, and WHY DIDN"T ANYONE ON BIDEN'S TEAM FIGURE THIS OUT AHEAD OF TIME.

THAT'S what they said. You're a lying fucking punk.

You seem upset.

I've seen worse debates. CNN didn't even do a good job of giving Trump loaded questions, while throwing softballs at Joe. And when they did, Trump just ignored the question and responded to Biden's comments.

The moderators tried to create a format that would control the narrative, but it didn't work.
Trump simply outsmarted them again.

Trump’s Odds of Winning Election Surges to New High on PredictIt Market in First HOUR of Debate​

Democrats are in panic mode.
Van Jones leads the team as "Brutus" in the take down of Biden and his performance tonight.

Trump claims "we had the greatest economy in the history of our country": False​

Trump: "We had the greatest economy in the history of our country. And we have never done so well. Every- everybody was amazed by it. Other countries were copying us."

Details: Trump's claim is false that during his presidency the U.S. had the greatest economy in the history of the country by many of the common metrics used to judge economic performance. The claim struggles when looking at GDP. If the 2020 pandemic is excluded, growth after inflation under Trump averaged 2.67%, according to figures from the World Bank. This is far from the GDP growth under Democratic President Bill Clinton of 4%, according to World Bank data. Including the time period after COVID spread, that average drops to 1.45%.

Forum List

Back