Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Jill is a horrible person to put Joe through this. Worse, put America through this.

They set this old retard up for the fall

They're gonna replace him one way or another ....cause I don't think they can cheat that hard:p

If ol Joe wasn't such an evil degenerate sell out traitor id feel a lil sorry for him

shhxhzjzjzjzjjzjzjz.jpeg
ffhjjjkkkk.jpeg

I watched this three times to make sure I'm right, but I'm pretty sure he does not blink once for 24 seconds--nearly half a minute. The long No Blink starts at the 8 second mark.

The average adult blinks about 15-20 times per minute.

Is this the drugs, the dementia, or both? Because it's unsettling.

I watched this three times to make sure I'm right, but I'm pretty sure he does not blink once for 24 seconds--nearly half a minute. The long No Blink starts at the 8 second mark.

The average adult blinks about 15-20 times per minute.

Is this the drugs, the dementia, or both? Because it's unsettling.

SS92; are U thinking the same thing the rest of us are, like is it/he(?) human?????

Watch for the fear campaign to ratchet up…Progressive Democrats have ZERO now to run on, and they’ll have nothing to run on….So, what’ll they do? It’ll be what they’ve been doing. Ramp up the projection, ramp up the attacks, deny every dirty trick, and try to give us crap and call it chocolate milk…

Remember what you saw folks, this is the face of total dishonesty. To put this doddering fool up as the leader of America, it’s elder abuse!

Fear over substance is all they’ve been running on from the start.
Yeah, I found a bit of irony in this presentation when they hit on the abortion issue how they were really trying to gin up some fear in their constituents about what may happen if Trump is elected, even though, he has repeated stated, he would never sign a national abortion ban.

Forum List

Back