Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
And that’s the thing. here I am believing a bunch of lairs, who are always lying in unison, because I like what they are saying.

Did they really send milk-toast out there without knowing what would happen? Without a follow-up plan? And they are all so eager to admit defeat?

America is fucked.

1719553644727.png

RFK Jr. after debate: 'I think it's going to leave a lot of Americans depressed'​

We got several lefties on here, that keep repeating this tired line, that Biden is doing awful in the debate, but Trump keeps on lying.

But of course, he just says thing that go against what left establishment media have been saying, which might be what they know is untrue.

These members don't actually write down in this thread what is a lie. For instance, the old canard that Trump called service members "losers and suckers." There are some folks that claim he said it, and other that say it is bullshit.

It is a rumor, it is not on tape, video or in writing, so when Trump says he never said it, that can't really be said to be a lie. It is just refutation of a rumor.

Didn't Trump once claim that you're not a war hero if you were captured by the enemy? Didn't Trump attack and make disparaging remarks about a gold star family, who had just lost their son? Didn't Trump tell Mark Milley, to never allow severely disabled veterans appear in public ceremonies with him? Why wouldn't he say dead servicemen were suckers and losers? That is the real question. Why would two separate statements like that not fit the pattern he's shown us since day one? He didn't show up to those veteran memorials because he has zero respect for military personnel, unless they're blowing something up.

If they're smart, they'll run an actual, competitive campaign to find a decent candidate.

LOL - just kidding, they're not smart. They'll probably just run Harris and lose even worse.
What if they're too racist to run Harris?

Not only did Trump say it, but he put blame on the counter protesters as well as the neo nazis, which is wrong on so many levels lol.

636381270777565257-XXX-WhiteNationalistTorchRalley-MM-006.JPG

15XP-DOXXING-articleLarge.jpg

211122-unite-the-right-charlottesville-cs-1057a.jpg

1719555543628.png

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.​

You say that like it bothers me or something.
4i6Ckte.gif

I said many times that I would vote for a small soap dish before voting for Trump, so I would certainly vote for Kamala, or Gretchen, or Pete, or Gavin, or Josh, or Hillary, or even Joe Fucking Manchin.
and you have nothing to say about the lies the dem party and the MSM have been peddling about Biden not having cognitive problems ..

Presidential DEBATE Reaction: Rising PANS Joe Biden’s Performance PART I​

Premiered 4 hours ago

Debate Reaction: Whispering, Stuttering Joe Biden PANNED—Rising Reacts Part II​

Premiered 3 hours ago

Forum List

Back