Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Yup.

1719549077799.png

I remember giving a dissertation in H.S. speech class, on Botulism......the poison they inject in people's faces.

I called it Boetulism (sounded like boat-tulism)

My teacher then pronounced it correctly after I finished my speech.

FUUUUUUCK!!
I too studied in high school public speaking. The teacher was then a CA congressman who had been the local mayor. I must have wore him out talking about raising rabbits. He would call us by this.. "what sucker wants to come up to give a talk. " After he got a number of them then he called on us by name.

We got several lefties on here, that keep repeating this tired line, that Biden is doing awful in the debate, but Trump keeps on lying.

But of course, he just says thing that go against what left establishment media have been saying, which might be what they know is untrue.

These members don't actually write down in this thread what is a lie. For instance, the old canard that Trump called service members "losers and suckers." There are some folks that claim he said it, and other that say it is bullshit.

It is a rumor, it is not on tape, video or in writing, so when Trump says he never said it, that can't really be said to be a lie. It is just refutation of a rumor.
Dems were lying about Republican presidential candidates LONG before Trump. When the Dem senate majority leader was questioned about the LIE he told about Romney not paying any taxes he just smirked and said, "We won didn't we".

Anyone else notice the difference in the questions being asked? When the question is for Biden, it’s “what’s your opinion” or “what WILL you do..”. When they ask Trump it’s “what about what you HAVE done” or “what about a policy you HAVE enacted”.

Also, I’m noticing that they seem to give Biden more opportunity to rebut…

They asked Trump about J6…will they ask Biden about the laptop?
I noticed in the first five minutes.

For CNN, this was a chance for cross examination of Trump. For Biden, their questions to him were a chance to highlight his accomplishments and give him a chance to tell the public what another term would be.

It was pathetic.

Forum List

Back