Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I watched this three times to make sure I'm right, but I'm pretty sure he does not blink once for 24 seconds--nearly half a minute. The long No Blink starts at the 8 second mark.

The average adult blinks about 15-20 times per minute.

Is this the drugs, the dementia, or both? Because it's unsettling.

If you really pay that much attention to how often a person blinks while on television, you have way too much free time.

GRI1mmzWcAAupWT

Meh he lost the debate because he ans his Party have no platform outside of sexually abusing and mutilating children, selling the country out to Red China and the multinationals, and flooding the country with criminal illegal aliens. He's merely laying the groundwork for claiming mental incompetence when the felonies start getting prosecuted. See his role model Vincente Gigante for how the scam works.

In the 1960s, Gigante took to walking around his neighborhood in a bathrobe, pajamas, and slippers while mumbling to himself, which law enforcement agents, prosecutors, and Mafia defectors would later describe as a staged performance intended to allow Gigante to avoid prosecution for his criminal activities.[7] This would come to be known as "The Bathrobe Defense", in which those accused of criminal wrongdoing would feign mental incompetence to avoid the legal consequence of such behavior.[8]

Mob Chief Faked Mental Illness to Avoid Prison

A deliberate public sacrifice and humiliation .
But why ?
For what possible gain ?

To get out of this spectacular blunder they have got to produce a truly amazing Part Two .

It is so bizarre and ludicrous that Iit would require a Fake Alien invasion using Holography and with a new President becoming Superman when he beats the daylights out of the green and bug eyed monsters .

I watched this three times to make sure I'm right, but I'm pretty sure he does not blink once for 24 seconds--nearly half a minute. The long No Blink starts at the 8 second mark.

The average adult blinks about 15-20 times per minute.

Is this the drugs, the dementia, or both? Because it's unsettling.

I don't get it
I was told joes Sharp as a tack

fggbbhnnn.jpeg

hhbjjjjikkk.png

Maybe it will wake them up and they'll nominate a decent candidate - NOT Harris, NOT Newsom NOT Clinton, but someone sane, with a genuine campaign to unite the country instead of jerking around with the culture war nonsense.

Democrats are too slow for that. The Biden camp was the one that asked for this debate.

View attachment 968559

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.​

Watch the video. I linked it at the exact timestamp he said it. You don't need some website to tell you what they think, lol.

Forum List

Back