Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
George Lattimer

The field of sane, normal democrats is thinner than a sheet of gold leaf
Who’s that? The guy who just beat Bowman? He’s very liberal, just not radical left.

The Dems made a horrible mistake not allowing RFK to compete for the Dem nomination, or even on in this debate.

I remember Jimmy Dore labelling Biden as a "demented walking death rattle". Today (Australia time) I was driving home (passenger) listening to the debate. Jimmy; I now know exactly what you meant!!!!

Greg

Did you catch the “watch party” where Jill introduced Joe by telling him like a 6 year old, that she was “so proud”, “you answered every question Joe”….. Pathetic….
I didnt see it but I can imagine

Yeah, he’s the last democrat who’s not a raving ideologue

I still wouldn’t vote for him
Me neither.

Scrambling around at the last-minute and dropping in a name nobody heard of 11 weeks before the Democrat convention, with early voting starting just a few weeks after that, has Dems in an awful spot.

After reading about the debate and watching a few clips, my choice to vote for Chase Oliver has been proven to be the 100% correct choice.

Did CNN show the exit? Jill had to run up there, take poor Joe by the arm, guide him to the stairs, and then assist him with the first step.

That’s exactly how I help my mother down a few steps when she can’t take her walker. Of course, she’s 95 and in mid-stage dementia. And she has no delusions that she is capable of the presidency of the United States. (She has other delusions…it’s a horrible disease.)

Your "both-sides" is a fail, especially today. You can't see it which is not shocking at all

Not at all, it is even stronger now.

Last night proved both men are unfit to hold the office of President.

Our enemies rejoiced last night, they know that no matter what we are getting a piece of shit for POTUS this election.

Forum List

Back