tonight's results

:lol:

So you don't believe in the words of Jesus?
What words?
Be precise.

The Sermon on the Mount.
Jesus was as nasty during that sermon as he was anywhere else he quoted.

What did Jesus mean when He instructed us to turn the other cheek?

From the same article. That was a good one. There are also lessons on being angery. Matter of fact, jesus even for angry. Then the “eye for an eye” thing. Whatever. Good stuff.

To "turn the other cheek," does not imply pacifism, nor does it mean we place ourselves or others in mortal danger. Like the principle of the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth in Matthew 5:38, turning the other cheek refers to personal retaliation, not criminal offenses or acts of military aggression.
In other words, nothing that wasn't already covered in the Torah under, "Do not seek revenge".
Yep...The NT...real original.

Blackrook admits that Republican ideas are generally rejected by a majority of the public, but takes comfort from the fact that Republicans are more "motivated", even though they're a minority.

Mm, your "yeah but you too, is a tacit admission his point was correct.

Truth is a matter of perspective.

There are many reasons why Democrats are less likely to actually go to the polls.

Trump has motivated many voters...against him.

So did the Democraps with their race baiting ad.

Which candidate ran racist ad about sanctuary cites which don't exist in the state?

Just for clarity instead of fake news.

Which candidate voted to break the tie on a sanctuary cities bill that was clearly written to prevent sanctuary cities from existing in Virginia?

No fake news there. They just got Northam on the record with his vote saying it was OK to have sanctuary cities in VA. It was a brilliant political maneuver.

There are many reasons why Democrats are less likely to actually go to the polls.

Which candidate ran racist ad about sanctuary cites which don't exist in the state?

Which candidate voted to break the tie on a sanctuary cities bill that was clearly written to prevent sanctuary cities from existing in Virginia?

No fake news there. They just got Northam on the record with his vote saying it was OK to have sanctuary cities in VA. It was a brilliant political maneuver.

So you're saying Virginia has sanctuary cities? And Northam created them?

Politics boy

So you're saying Virginia has sanctuary cities? And Northam created them?

Politics boy

My God, we have another liberal here without the ability to read for comprehension!

The bill was to ban sanctuary cities from ever existing. Northam voted no to break a tie. The tie was set up because a Repubican joined all the Democrats to produce a 20-20 tie and forced Northam to vote no.

If he does not support sanctuary cities right to exist, why did he vote no?

Blackrook admits that Republican ideas are generally rejected by a majority of the public, but takes comfort from the fact that Republicans are more "motivated", even though they're a minority.

That's what you lefties said before the election.

How did that work out for you?

You apparently don't understand the post election reaction to this failed administration.

Virginia has Ben a reliable red state and that will be tested tonight.

Which has to do with hispanic immigration and the growth of government workers in the suburbs of dc.

Not to mention just the dems moving there from failed democratic policies in states with no jobs.

What words?
Be precise.

The Sermon on the Mount.

From the same article. That was a good one. There are also lessons on being angery. Matter of fact, jesus even for angry. Then the “eye for an eye” thing. Whatever. Good stuff.

To "turn the other cheek," does not imply pacifism, nor does it mean we place ourselves or others in mortal danger. Like the principle of the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth in Matthew 5:38, turning the other cheek refers to personal retaliation, not criminal offenses or acts of military aggression.
In other words, nothing that wasn't already covered in the Torah under, "Do not seek revenge".
I read a theory that Jesus was a Kabbalahist

Love to see that Christian "compassion" on display.

You really never fail to amuse.

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

I leave the hating to self-righteous hypocrites like yourselves.

NOthing about my personal belief systems that stops me from returning anger and hatred to people that give it to me first.

Your assumption otherwise is not my problem.
Little Donnie

HI RW, come to make stupid posts and then run away when called on anything?
So cute...you sound just like Crooked Donnie

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

NOthing about my personal belief systems that stops me from returning anger and hatred to people that give it to me first.

Little Donnie

HI RW, come to make stupid posts and then run away when called on anything?
So cute...you sound just like Crooked Donnie

That's two. When are you going to run?

The Sermon on the Mount.

I read a theory that Jesus was a Kabbalahist
If he was a student of a member of the Sanhedrin that's most likely.
Kabbalah is simply the metaphysical explanation behind the Commandments.
There's ton of valid Kabbalah on YouTube.

upload_2017-11-7_16-36-40.png

2017 Election Results

And yet when Peter asked Jesus how many times should he forgive someone who has wronged him, Jesus said not 7 times but 70 times 7 times.

In Virginia the swamp runs deep.....nevertheless....lets hope for the best. Reps best.

Forum List

Back