🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Too many electrical cars overwhelm the Grid

Years ago, California had to import electricity all the way from Wyoming! They had no resources to give out electricity to everybody, so they had to depend on other parts a thousand miles away! Gosh, that was back in the late seventies. Maybe their resources are better served now. They fought against having nuclear powered electric facilities.

How does one go about transporting electricity????????

Or do they just use a VERY, VERY, VEEEERRRRRYYYYYY long extension cord????

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if everyone had an electrical vehicle, how much would gas been then considering the fact that people wouldn't need it as much anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here ya go......................................

1661800266246.png

The liberals pushing these EVs on us are, as per usual... ignoring important information and

also as per usual: SCIENCE

we are shocked.. utterly shocked! The dimrats? Nahhhhhh

the same people who say boys can be girls and even have a baby? Same people who say that its not human, not alive until it pops out of the womb and even then we should have the legal right to kill "it"???

those people are ignoring the science on EVs?

nahh
We have to start producing more coal and build more coal power plants to power the stupid charging stations.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if everyone had an electrical vehicle, how much would gas been then considering the fact that people wouldn't need it as much anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It would go back to what it was b4 bidum realized high gas prices may impact the mid terms

aka: high as a giraffe's ass..

Then it came down (the leftards always remind us) .

But after the midterms, it will go back up..

I'd bet money

We have to start producing more coal and build more coal power plants to power the stupid charging stations.
the ironies never end..

There should be some law:

No retards can run for Congress or president... (something like that)

It would go back to what it was b4 bidum realized high gas prices may impact the mid terms

aka: high as a giraffe's ass..

Then it came down (the leftards always remind us) .

But after the midterms, it will go back up..

I'd bet money
Too late! It is already going up. I was incommunicado for 6 days this past week and gas prices here jumper 40 cents per gallon.

Too late! It is already going up. I was incommunicado for 6 days this past week and gas prices here jumper 40 cents per gallon.
I don't know where you're at... must not be TX or OK where they have their own ways to get gas.. out of the ground, that is..

:dunno:

Car batteries

EV’s made practical

I think there is a second solution to the recharging problem.
Instead of spending hours recharging your car battery, why not just exchange the battery pack with a recharged one?
The current gas service stations could dig up the huge fuel tanks and replace this space with automated racks of charged battery packs.
The car drives into a narrow space like today’s drive-through car washing stations.

I think this would be a simple solution to a huge problem.
The turnaround time should be about as long as it took to fill the tank of a conventional car gas tank.
:)-

Car batteries

EV’s made practical

Instead of spending hours recharging your car battery, why not just exchange the battery pack with a recharged one?
The current gas service stations could dig up the huge fuel tanks and replace this space with automated racks of charged battery packs.
The car drives into a narrow space like today’s drive-through car washing stations.

The turnaround time should be about as long as it took to fill the tank of a conventional car gas tank.
Or they could just open up drilling and go back to combustion engines only, revive the economy and stop the demmunist economic squeeze-down and dependency plan.
Scrap the green scam.
Democrats are retarded baboon sheep.

Car batteries

EV’s made practical

Thats not a practical idea

You would be replacing a rather small fuel tank below ground for a warehouse of enormous size

Or they could just open up drilling and go back to combustion engines only, revive the economy and stop the demmunist economic squeeze-down and dependency plan.
Scrap the green scam.
Democrats are retarded baboon sheep.
The dumb just keep getting dumber
Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
1,650,585,140,000 barrels
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
97,103,871 barrels per day
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

World Oil Statistics - Worldometer