Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

Never said you were butthurt over his conviction. You are butthurt over me starting a thread mocking your Dimwinger Messiahs for their blatant playing of the usual bullshit race card.
Well that is as equally ridiculous of an assumption. You still know it isn’t true. How do I know? Because not once on this board did I defend Biden condemning the incident.

Well that is as equally ridiculous of an assumption. You still know it isn’t true. How do I know? Because not once on this board did I defend Biden condemning the incident.
No assumption. FACT. You are butthurt over me starting this thread.

My god, the rightwing obsession with this story is just comical lol. Are you guys still going to be talking about this shit a month from now? Two months?

No assumption. FACT. You are butthurt over me starting this thread.
I don’t understand how that quote of mine somehow automatically means I am butthurt over what you think of Biden. You know I’m right lol

Who said I didn’t care about the topic? I’m simply not butthurt about him going to jail. I know you desperately want me to be because it makes you feel like you won something I guess.

Actually I could care less. But when your comments criticize us and the OP for being interested in the subject, and then you participate in it as well now saying do care about it like we do, I find that hypocritical.

A bunch of yahoos broke into the Capital. That was it. It's not like they assassinated a bunch of Congress people. It was far, far from one of our worst days. We are living in our worst days right now.
What the heck are you talking about? Anyways a horrible day and close to anarchy with your orange clown man leading it! A disgrace based on a big lie from the president of the United States no less. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

What the heck are you talking about? Anyways a horrible day and close to anarchy with your orange clown man leading it! A disgrace based on a big lie from the president of the United States no less. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You elected a guy that said the most racist things about blacks multiple times of any presidential candidate in our lifetime, and we should be ashamed?

Actually I could care less. But when your comments criticize us and the OP for being interested in the subject, and then you participate in it as well now saying do care about it like we do, I find that hypocritical.
Maybe you would have a point if there weren’t like 10 threads on this subject on the front page. It’s simply a true statement you people are obsessed with this topic.

From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

Top 10 Democrats Who Fell For Convicted Felon Jussie Smollett’s Hate Crime Hoax

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Oh please. You talk about Jussie Smollett - a Neville Nobody with hardly a career before he lied his arse off - when you support a fuckwit who tried to get his supporters to invade Capitol Hill, then lied his arse off about a 'stolen' election. As if you have any moral standing. At all.

Maybe you would have a point if there weren’t like 10 threads on this subject on the front page. It’s simply a true statement you people are obsessed with this topic.
10 threads on this subject on the front page? I count one, this one.

Please provide us ten links to all these threads on the first page, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Oh please. You talk about Jussie Smollett - a Neville Nobody with hardly a career before he lied his arse off - when you support a fuckwit who tried to get his supporters to invade Capitol Hill, then lied his arse off about a 'stolen' election. As if you have any moral standing. At all.
When you have nothing.....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 threads on this subject on the front page? I count one, this one.

Please provide us ten links to all these threads on the first page, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
Obviously I was exaggerating when I said 10. Hence the word “like”. If you include the Current Events page, I count 6. 2 of those 6 came from you. Your claim there is just 1 on the politics page is complete bullshit. What does that tell you?

Obviously I was exaggerating when I said 10. Hence the word “like”. If you include the Current Events page, I count 6. 2 of those 6 came from you. Your claim there is just 1 on the politics page is complete bullshit. What does that tell you?
So you admit you are a lying sack of shit. Something we all already knew.

Run along, liar.

Obviously you are too since you're here. If I see too many posts about a subject I don't care about any longer, I don't even click on the link. I move on to something that will interest me. I don't go to pro or anti vaccination topics because I'm sick of hearing about them. I don't go to prediction threads like who's going to win the presidency in three years from today. Nobody has a clue. I don't go to stolen election topics because they bore me.

You elected a guy that said the most racist things about blacks multiple times of any presidential candidate in our lifetime, and we should be ashamed?
The real world has no clue what you arere talking about. Total BS anyway. Blacks know who the racists are lol.Yes everything you know disrespects American institutions... Based on nothing but scumbag pundits repeating it thousands of times. The CIA is a conspiracy the FBI the Justice department respected journalists even compromise.

The point is the same.
Leftism is a mental disorder. When are you going to figure this out?
Yes courtrooms are crazy respected journalists around the world, only scumbag pundits on Rupert Murdock and internet crazies know the truth lol. You are a disgrace. Change the channel.

Forum List

Back