Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

Any election. BTW, we all know what Democrats are attempting to do. They will use non-citizens voting in municipal elections as precedent for pushing for county elections, state elections and ultimately federal elections. If your argument is simply that they live there so they should have a say, that argument could be applied at every level of government.
How do you think they control the vote? The ballot box is private. They can't vote in Federal elections. They aren't citizens. Are you proposing to change the Constitution?

How do you think they control the vote? The ballot box is private. They can't vote in Federal elections. They aren't citizens. Are you proposing to change the Constitution?
You were asked which countries allow business visas to vote and you don’t want to post the truth.

You were asked which countries allow business visas to vote and you don’t want to post the truth.
How would I know, jackass? Some US jurisdictions allow permanent, non citizen residents to vote in Municipal elections.

Nope KSA is a consultative Monarchy.. that's why they they have Shura council. It's a tribal elders tradition.
It’s called a dictatorship in the US.
Why don’t you live there?

Can a business visa vote in Turkey?

How would I know, jackass? Some US jurisdictions allow permanent, non citizen residents to vote in Municipal elections.
Because you know the answer.
After all, Muslim Dick Sucker, you look everything up except what makes Muslims look like the shitheads they are.

It’s called a dictatorship in the US.
Why don’t you live there?

Can a business visa vote in Turkey?
I don't know. Can a business visa vote in France. Is a business Visa in France permanent? I'm Christian. I can't be a Saudi citizen. It's not a dictatorship. You're just stupid

I don't know. Can a business visa vote in France. Is a business Visa in France permanent? I'm Christian. I can't be a Saudi citizen. It's not a dictatorship. You're just stupid
You look everything up, but not THIS.
You would spend hours looking up how evil JOOS are.

You look everything up, but not THIS.
You would spend hours looking up how evil JOOS are.
Typically business visas, like student visas and tourist visas are limited in time and would NOT allow anyone to vote in a municipal election.

Archaeology isn't only about Jews.. even in the Middle East.

You must be opposed to people voting. If they live in the cities in question they probably have some opinions on crime, the courts, Mayors etc.
We both know what goes on here. Democrats know that illegals owe their survival to the party that got them into the US and is feeding them. They're going to vote for whomever the Democrats tell them to vote for. Once they become better educated and know how to take care of themselves....they start voting with their experiences....but that takes years or decades. They even give them cellphones to tell them when to vote. It's like they're in witness-protection waiting for a trial.

Typically business visas, like student visas and tourist visas are limited in time and would NOT allow anyone to vote in a municipal election.

Archaeology isn't only about Jews.. even in the Middle East.
The fact is that LibTards want for The US what no other nation is doing.

We both know what goes on here. Democrats know that illegals owe their survival to the party that got them into the US and is feeding them. They're going to vote for whomever the Democrats tell them to vote for. Once they become better educated and know how to take care of themselves....they start voting with their experiences....but that takes years or decades. They even give them cellphones to tell them when to vote. It's like they're in witness-protection waiting for a trial.
You think all these permanent, non citizen residents get welfare and cellphones. 😂 Lol 🤣🤣 that's your first mistake.

Forum List

Back