Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

They can stop illegals very easily.
But they don't want to....because they're using them as voters.

What you don't seem to understand is Biden is transporting illegals all over the country and allowing them to establish residency.
That way they can vote in some cities.
The fact remains....they didn't come here and file for a green card.
They illegally entered the country.

But they don't want to....because they're using them as voters.

What you don't seem to understand is Biden is transporting illegals all over the country and allowing them to establish residency.
That way they can vote in some cities.
The fact remains....they didn't come here and file for a green card.
They illegally entered the country.

That's not the reason. It takes years to become a naturalized US citizen. Do you still not understand the law?

lawful permanent resident (LPR)

That's not the reason. It takes years to become a naturalized US citizen. Do you still not understand the law?

lawful permanent resident (LPR)
I understand the law. A green card isn't the same thing as being a naturalized US citizen.
But considering the fact that Democrats are sending these people all over the country....anyone with half a brain would realize they aren't doing it as a offer of goodwill. They're doing it to increase their electoral count in their states. CA has roughly 13-20 million illegals living in the state that are counted in the census....giving them a tremendous advantage when it comes to electoral votes. They only need to carry 13-16 states to win the White House.

But the fact remains....I read last year that CA has had the first illegal to win a city council seat.
Their big push is to push for amnesty so they don't have to lie about their status anymore.

Lol, OK shortbus. The fact that the rules require both parties to be present at all functions related to elections as a check and balance to make sure a party does not cheat does not matter even if your childish assertion were true the Republicans present would have to let them get away with breaking the rules. But that does not matter because it does not fit your retarded insanity. Got live dumb ducks like you it would be hilarious if I didn't have to put up with the sheer idiocy of it so much. Does it bother your wife to have to listen to your drivel or does she just laugh it off. Kinda hard to be a good example to your children when ya just ignore all logic and reason. What do you tell them? You tell them that you get cheated and just watch it happen and just cry like a baby and all them cheaters. You tell them other Republicans on all the election boards just do the same. Raising them to be victims are you.
Bringing up my family? Bad idea.

I understand the law. A green card isn't the same thing as being a naturalized US citizen.
But considering the fact that Democrats are sending these people all over the country....anyone with half a brain would realize they aren't doing it as a offer of goodwill. They're doing it to increase their electoral count in their states. CA has roughly 13-20 million illegals living in the state that are counted in the census....giving them a tremendous advantage when it comes to electoral votes. They only need to carry 13-16 states to win the White House.

But the fact remains....I read last year that CA has had the first illegal to win a city council seat.
Their big push is to push for amnesty so they don't have to lie about their status anymore.
So, the next time you're running things, find the balls to actually deport the Illegal Aliens instead of just talking about it like your Orange Baboon-God does.

And who's making sure the illegals get state- and local-only ballots? Democrats?

You should volunteer as an election judge in your community. It will answer your questions. It's an amazingly robust process. Everything happens in bipartisan pairs of election judges. I think a lot of question you might have could be answered if you got involved yourself. It will give you a whole new perspective on our elections system and new pride in living in this great country.

No.....it is the very fabric of this country....allowing non-citizens the right to vote.....this is human-trafficking.
Destroying the country from the inside-out.
So ya think they'd vote for Trump & his goon squad who have been on their ass for the past 10 years, mouth breather?

Biden only stops illegals to give them a free phone, baby formula and an airplane ticket to the interior.
And that's why they should vote For Trump & his goon squad, right?

Now name one state that allows illegals to vote in Federal elections. That's if you can pull yourself together long enough to think straight.

Bringing up my family? Bad idea.
Lol, they are legitimate questions. Your family was not insulted just you but you deserve the insults. So let's hear our internet tough guy bull shit if you wanna spout it. Or you can explain your absurd retarded logic and how you spout it amongst your loved ones.

And that's why they should vote For Trump & his goon squad, right?

Now name one state that allows illegals to vote in Federal elections. That's if you can pull yourself together long enough to think straight.
No need, Dems use copy machines to manufacture votes.

Forum List

Back