Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

You think all these permanent, non citizen residents get welfare and cellphones. 😂 Lol 🤣🤣 that's your first mistake.
MY GOD!!!

Why must I repeatedly spell out in detail what the definition of an illegal is to you?????

You mean in municipal elections? I don't know. Some countries accept dual citizenship. Some Israelis vote in US presidential elections.. Dr Oz evidently votes in Turkey.
The problem seems to be that you folks think that it's harmless if it's just a vote for a judge or a mayor.....but right now in America they seem to be voting into office some really seriously demented individuals simply because they're Democrats, homosexuals, and women. Several cities are being destroyed because they made the mistake of voting for someone because of DIVERSITY!!!

This is how a mutant like Lori Lightfoot became mayor in Chicago. Considering the people she followed, it just seems like she is the worst of the lot......but they keep electing horrible public officials because they checked the right politically-correct boxes. Minnesota is notorious for voting for people like Ilhan Omar just because she's a Muslim, thanks to the heavy Muslim population that has been transplanted there. It pains me to say that I'm related to her thru marriage.

Last edited:
Many cleaning ladies, dish washers and lawn mowing people live here too.
You’re just too old to go out and see them.
Trump employed undocumented illegals for 40 years, but there's always been work Visas and some are for maids, busboys, farm labor. They aren't illegals either.

The problem seems to be that you folks think that it's harmless if it's just a vote for a judge or a mayor.....but right now in America they seem to be voting into office some real seriously demented individuals simply because they're Democrats, homosexuals, and women. Several cities are being destroyed because they made the mistake of voting for someone because of DIVERSITY!!!

This is how a mutant like Lori Lightfoot became mayor in Chicago. Considering the people she followed it just seems like she is the worst of the lot......but they keep electing horrible public officials because they checked the right box.
Republican candidates are nothing to brag about.

Republican candidates are nothing to brag about.
So basically you say that it's cool to vote for an American-hating homosexual with zero leadership qualifications because the Republicans have been trashed by the media for being anti-illegal immigration, or believe that abortion it murder?
And all you need is one poor excuse to make you want to vote Democrats into office who don't believe in enforcing our laws?

So basically you say that it's cool to vote for an American-hating homosexual with zero leadership qualifications because the Republicans have been trashed by the media for being anti-illegal immigration, or believe that abortion it murder?
And all you need is one poor excuse to make you want to vote Democrats into office who don't believe in enforcing our laws?
Speak for yourself. Putting words in my mouth exposes you as weak and juvenile.

It's easy to fix illegal immigration when you want to.

Speak for yourself. Putting words in my mouth exposes you as weak and juvenile.

It's easy to fix illegal immigration when you want to.
You're speaking to the choir.
Yes....if the left wanted to.....they could fix illegal immigration....but they don't because it would remove a major part of their movement to steal elections.
Democrats know that their policies are unpopular.....so instead...they cheat by creating sanctuary cities, and use taxpayer cash earmarked for COVID to transport hundreds of thousands of illegals into their cities. This is how they use them to completely change the demographics of the electorate....and it's all done at the local level. It's like a cancer spreading all over America.

Because you know the answer.
After all, Muslim Dick Sucker, you look everything up except what makes Muslims look like the shitheads they are.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

TRIGGERED.gif

The final solid proof that the election was stolen from Trump!

This means democracy no longer exists in America.

Will fascism be accepted now or will there be a fight to restore democracy?
You think Trump was defeated in municipal elections?

You're speaking to the choir.
Yes....if the left wanted to.....they could fix illegal immigration....but they don't because it would remove a major part of their movement to steal elections.
Democrats know that their policies are unpopular.....so instead...they cheat by creating sanctuary cities, and use taxpayer cash earmarked for COVID to transport hundreds of thousands of illegals into their cities. This is how they use them to completely change the demographics of the electorate....and it's all done at the local level. It's like a cancer spreading all over America.
Nah.. they just want cheap labor.. and Americans would much rather fight than solve a problem.

Facts cause triggering?
I can’t imagine the brain function of an 85 year old who looks up everything except when it comes to Mooslims.

Because it's irrelevant what other countries do. According to you, we should have free Healthcare and free college for all Americans since some other countries do that.

Because it's irrelevant what other countries do. According to you, we should have free Healthcare and free college for all Americans since some other countries do that.
The opposite.
Too many countries live it up and we finance them.

Forum List

Back