Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

You need to be right has betrayed you yet again.
Your lover surada wants the US to do what other nations won’t.
But go ahead and insist you are right.

You're still wandering, bigot. I'm talking about your position. It's your position we shouldn't allow non-citizens to vote in local municipal elections because of what other countries do. Well then let's have free healthcare and college like some other countries do.

That's consistent with your position.

You're still wandering, bigot. I'm talking about your position. It's your position we shouldn't allow non-citizens to vote in local municipal elections because of what other countries do. Well then let's have free healthcare and college like some other countries do.

That's consistent with your position.
This post is yet another where I know you suck at what you do; you have a terribly huge ego that causes you to see what you want to see and not what’s there.

When did you and/or wife get your Green Card(s)?

This post is yet another where I know you suck at what you do; you have a terribly huge ego that causes you to see what you want to see and not what’s there.

When did you and/or wife get your Green Card(s)?

We're U.S. citizens and don't need them. And if I sucked at what I do, my company wouldn't have kept me this many years, and giving me bonuses and merit increases.

You're shooting blanks because you have no argument.

We're U.S. citizens and don't need them. And if I sucked at what I do, my company wouldn't have kept me this many years, and giving me bonuses and merit increases.

You're shooting blanks because you have no argument.
You stated you “positioned” yourself; that tells something about what a rat you are and you have never denied such.

Some places let immigrants who have school age kids to vote for the school board. So what? It's not like they get the same ballot full citizens do. It's a local matter the locals voted for. After years of saying localities should have a measure of autonomy it seems republicans are now saying it's bad. Make up your minds.
Some places let immigrants who have school age kids to vote for the school board. So what? It's not like they get the same ballot full citizens do. It's a local matter the locals voted for. After years of saying localities should have a measure of autonomy it seems republicans are now saying it's bad. Make up your minds.
They get to vote in local elections, they can vote on ballot measures, city councils, Mayors, judges etc.

That never happened.

You filed sixty-plus court challenges and every one of them was thrown out of court for lack of substance, or lack of standing, or both - entirely without merit.

With many of those cases appearing before Republican -appointed (and even Trump -appointed) judges and justices, who ruled according to the Law.

You fell for and propagate Trump's Big Lie... the general election of November 3, 2020, was not stolen... your Orange Scumbag was unfit... so he lost... Bigly.

Cowards gonna coward... and your Cadet Bone Spurs lacked the balls to keep his promise and lead from the front. No surprise, though.

But even had he shown up... and led from the front... he would have been interfering with the Peaceful Transfer of Power and the Rule of Law.

That's not democracy, old sod... that's mob-rule in order to achieve autocracy.

That never happened.

You filed sixty-plus court challenges and every one of them was thrown out of court for lack of substance, or lack of standing, or both - entirely without merit.

With many of those cases appearing before Republican -appointed (and even Trump -appointed) judges and justices, who ruled according to the Law.

You fell for and propagate Trump's Big Lie... the general election of November 3, 2020, was not stolen... your Orange Scumbag was unfit... so he lost... Bigly.
Shut up you twit, you're making a fool of yourself. I'm a Canadian and I don't fall for any of it.
Cowards gonna coward... and your Cadet Bone Spurs lacked the balls to keep his promise and lead from the front. No surprise, though.
I'm a Canadian and the evil fat psychopath isn't mine. Neither is the babbling idiot president.
But even had he shown up... and led from the front... he would have been interfering with the Peaceful Transfer of Power and the Rule of Law.
More likely he would be wearing a bullet between his horns.
That's not democracy, old sod... that's mob-rule in order to achieve autocracy.
Democracy is lost already. The fascists are going to make a clean sweep. Had America not been starting wars throughout the world it might have looked after it's interests at home.

So they are entitled to US foreign aid for 70 years.
Not entitled......but congress uses foreign aid to launder money....so if Israel is giving them kick-backs....the foreign aid will continue.
Considering the fact that Israel is the only Democracy in the ME I can see the reason. They just seem to abuse the process.

Shut up you twit, you're making a fool of yourself. I'm a Canadian and I don't fall for any of it.

I'm a Canadian and the evil fat psychopath isn't mine. Neither is the babbling idiot president.

More likely he would be wearing a bullet between his horns.

Democracy is lost already. The fascists are going to make a clean sweep. Had America not been starting wars throughout the world it might have looked after it's interests at home.
Yes....thanks to people like the Canadians who fell for every silly PC hoax they threw at them.

BTW, did you enjoy that last lock down?
I can assure you there will be much more to come.

Forum List

Back