Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

The admission was clear. Jerry Nadler likes to skirt around the truth and he eventually admitted that non-citizens were voting in elections......but this is a slippery-slope issue that will lead to legal voting by illegals.....which I hate to break it to you...is already going on.
As I said before....2015 in CA they appointed to illegals to a city commission in Huntington Park CA.

California City Appoints Two Illegal Immigrants to Commission
They are non citizen stupid.

The admission was clear. Jerry Nadler likes to skirt around the truth and he eventually admitted that non-citizens were voting in elections......but this is a slippery-slope issue that will lead to legal voting by illegals.....which I hate to break it to you...is already going on.
As I said before....2015 in CA they appointed to illegals to a city commission in Huntington Park CA.

California City Appoints Two Illegal Immigrants to Commission
Huntington Park? Do you know the demographics there?

lol

They are non citizen stupid.
The story says they are undocumented.....thus illegal.
They were appointed to Parks and Recreation & Health and Recreation commissions.
This is precisely why they established sanctuary cities in the first place:

"They have been community volunteers for a lot of years," Pineda told KABC-TV. "They've always given to the community ... They just happen to be undocumented."

The story says they are undocumented.....thus illegal.
They were appointed to Parks and Recreation & Health and Recreation commissions.

"They have been community volunteers for a lot of years," Pineda told KABC-TV. "They've always given to the community ... They just happen to be undocumented."
Who gives two fucks ? You don’t even live there. The area is hugely populated by the undocumented. Get a life. It’s not spreading unless you see undocumented taking over other cities and neighborhoods

lol

Who gives two fucks ? You don’t even live there. The area is hugely populated by the undocumented. Get a life. It’s not spreading unless you see undocumented taking over other cities and neighborhoods

lol
Yeah.....sure....right.....fuck off.

And they wonder why 17-25 year old white kids are shooting minorities in Buffalo.

Yeah...sure.....and why don't we all just move to Honduras and let them have our country while we're at it.
Why? No one is proposing the undocumented take over cities or even a state, let alone the nation

Your hysteria hasn’t changed. You sound sicker than a few years ago. Sad. Suggested years ago you take a break and seek professional help

Yeah.....sure....right.....fuck off.

And they wonder why 17-25 year old white kids are shooting minorities in Buffalo.
Those young people threw their own lives away with the Taking of lives of others

People like you feed that ill was and are morally if not legally responsible

Last edited:
I never saw you denying it.
I know full well what “positioning” yourself means.
Just deny it.

LOL

You moron, I am under no obligation to deny whatever nonsense you spew. I would first have to give a shit.

It means leftists let them in this country illegally then gave them rights only granted to legal citizens .

LOL

It means no such thing. :cuckoo:

Legal non-citizen residents and employees have to apply for that status through the U.S., not through Democrats.

You nuts have no fucking clue as evidenced by the nonsense you post here.

The US Constitution. I know that is not a document lefties are fond of, but it is what it is and it did make the US one of the most powerful countries to ever exist.

Thanks for letting the forum know when it comes to the Constitution, you're utterly ignorant. No, there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution barring foreigners from voting in local municipal elections.

Why would anyone be in favor of non-citizens voting unless you are a one-world government type and don't believe in sovereignty.

Because I don't give a shit what NYC does in terms of local elections. Just like they don't give a shit what my city does. Why do you?

We're aware of the laws.
But the claim was that roughly 800,000 "ILLEGALS" voted in local elections in NY.

And that claim, the result of rightarded media, is blatantly false. It's a pity you rightards are so eager to dumb yourselves down like that.

Forum List

Back