Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

The law does not allow it...

No let's see the proof illegals are voting...
It doesn't have to be legal.
Go to your local District Court and they will happily hand over to you the voter rolls with addresses and telephone numbers.
Have a team check out who no longer actually lives there.
Get a bunch of illegals to go to the polls, give the name of the person who died or moved and their address and they will let you vote.

There is a catch...
If you're in a White neighborhood, the Republican Honky poller will check the signature and complain.
If you're in a Black neighborhood, they won't give a shit and they will let you vote.

In Valley Stream, my Columbian co-worker sees this all the time.

Lol, they are legitimate questions. Your family was not insulted just you but you deserve the insults. So let's hear our internet tough guy bull shit if you wanna spout it. Or you can explain your absurd retarded logic and how you spout it amongst your loved ones.
My family is off limits. If you weren't a pussy, you wouldn't have to try to drag them in.

Fucking idiot.

LOLOLOLOL

You retard, did YOU hit [play] on that?? The very first words ....

"Lawmakers in New York City have approved legislation that will allow about 800,000 LEGAL non-citizens to vote in local elections."

The emphasis is mine to highlight what a complete moron you are. Your own link proved me right.

:dance:

It doesn't have to be legal.
Go to your local District Court and they will happily hand over to you the voter rolls with addresses and telephone numbers.
Have a team check out who no longer actually lives there.
Get a bunch of illegals to go to the polls, give the name of the person who died or moved and their address and they will let you vote.

There is a catch...
If you're in a White neighborhood, the Republican Honky poller will check the signature and complain.
If you're in a Black neighborhood, they won't give a shit and they will let you vote.

In Valley Stream, my Columbian co-worker sees this all the time.

Prove illegals are voting... how hard is that for you to do if it's really such a problem...?

You do have to understand that Faun lives in an up-scale, walled neighborhood so he doesn't give a shit about what others have to put up with.

LOLOL

You moron, his post proved me right and proved the two of you are dumb & dumber. Which one of you is dumber? :badgrin:

Prove illegals are voting... how hard is that for you to do if it's really such a problem...?
Let me do a Faun...
Prove illegals don't vote.

Nassau County had to correct their voter rolls about 5 years ago when they discovered there were more people voting than actual eligible voters.
I know this because I have friends who work for the county.
The day a media outlet reports the truth about this will be the day Biden get kicked out of the oval office.

On the other hand, why would I care about the opinion of a guy who "positioned" himself into a secure job?

LOLOL

You moron, his post proved me right and proved the two of you are dumb & dumber. Which one of you is dumber? :badgrin:
New York City politicians Calling illegals Legal non-Citizens!
What a shock!
You really are a piece of work.

Scary isn't it? That's why they think Trump is intelligent.

This demonstrates perfectly how stupid these morons really are. To prove his own claim that illegal aliens are voting in our elections, that abject imbecile actually posted this....

... as evidence. But listen to it and it actually bitch-slaps that retard.

"Lawmakers in New York City have approved legislation that will allow about 800,000 LEGAL non-citizens to vote in local elections."

I mean, seriously, how stupid does one need to be to post a link where they clearly state LEGAL non-citizens will be allowed to vote in order to prove illegal non-citizens will be allowed to vote??? That's the biggest self-bitchslap of the day.

spank-gif.278780

This demonstrates perfectly how stupid these morons really are. To prove his own claim that illegal aliens are voting in our elections, that abject imbecile actually posted this....

I mean, seriously, how stupid does one need to be to post a link where they clearly state LEGAL non-citizens will be allowed to vote in order to prove illegal non-citizens will be allowed to vote??? That's the biggest self-bitchslap of the day.

spank-gif.278780

You're so full of shit.
Tell me the last time a New York City politician called an illegal an illegal...NEVER.
They always call them Immigrants!

I think you forget some of us have to watch NYC news broadcasts.

Let me do a Faun...
Prove illegals don't vote.

Nassau County had to correct their voter rolls about 5 years ago when they discovered there were more people voting than actual eligible voters.
I know this because I have friends who work for the county.
The day a media outlet reports the truth about this will be the day Biden get kicked out of the oval office.

On the other hand, why would I care about the opinion of a guy who "positioned" himself into a secure job?

a) you offered zero proof of that. Need I remind you, I asked for proof, not for your baseless claims.

b) more voters on their rolls than actual eligible voters doesn't show illegal aliens on their rolls.

c) you failed again. You posted zero proof of illegal aliens voting.

a) you offered zero proof of that. Need I remind you, I asked for proof, not for your baseless claims.

b) more voters on their rolls than actual eligible voters doesn't show illegal aliens on their rolls.

c) you failed again. You posted zero proof of illegal aliens voting.
:laughing0301:

Prove to me you're a Senior Java Developer!
You can't.
Eat shit!

THAT takes the cake!

spank-gif.278780

That's the problem, you fucking idiot. You cocksuckers are making it legal for noncitizens to vote and scum like you celebrate it while denying it. You are worse than the illegals voting. Play word games with naive college kids.

New York City politicians Calling illegals Legal non-Citizens!
What a shock!
You really are a piece of work.

LOL

They did no such thing. The law clearly states:

Municipal voter. The term "municipal voter" means a person who is not a United States citizen on the date of the election on which he or she is voting, who is either a lawful permanent resident or authorized to work in the United States, who has been a resident of New York city, as defined herein, for 30 consecutive days or longer by the date of such election, who meets all qualifications for registering to vote under the election law, except for possessing United States citizenship, and who has registered to vote with the New York city board of elections under this chapter.

If you didn't lie, your posts would be blank.

You're so full of shit.
Tell me the last time a New York City politician called an illegal an illegal...NEVER.
They always call them Immigrants!

I think you forget some of us have to watch NYC news broadcasts.

Moron, the definition is in the law.

"a lawful permanent resident or authorized to work in the United States"

LOL

They did no such thing. The law clearly states:

Municipal voter. The term "municipal voter" means a person who is not a United States citizen on the date of the election on which he or she is voting, who is either a lawful permanent resident or authorized to work in the United States, who has been a resident of New York city, as defined herein, for 30 consecutive days or longer by the date of such election, who meets all qualifications for registering to vote under the election law, except for possessing United States citizenship, and who has registered to vote with the New York city board of elections under this chapter.

Stick that law up your ass.

Forum List

Back