Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

Moron, the definition is in the law.

"a lawful permanent resident or authorized to work in the United States"

If you didn't lie, your posts would be blank.
Noncitizens should not be voting for anything.

Must be mom's basement.

LOLOL

Dayum, you are one tenacious retard. I would have figured you would have been too embarrassed to post here again after you posted a link stating "LEGAL non-citizens" would be allowed to vote; when you tried, and failed, to prove illegal aliens are voting.

spank-gif.278780

Noncitizens should not be voting for anything.

No one cares about your opinion. Despite that, to prove your claim that illegal aliens are voting, you actually posted a link to an audio clip stating "LEGAL non-citizens" will be allowed to vote.

Have you no shame at all?? :ack-1:

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Dayum, you are one tenacious retard. I would have figured you would have been too embarrassed to post here again after you posted a link stating "LEGAL non-citizens" would be allowed to vote; when you tried, and failed, to prove illegal aliens are voting.

spank-gif.278780
You should be embarrassed for playing word games. A vote by a noncitizen is an illegal vote.

:laughing0301:

Prove to me you're a Senior Java Developer!
You can't.

That's another lie. The truth is -- I can. I choose not to.

Eat shit!

You really shouldn't be so jealous. It's quite unbecoming.

b) more voters on their rolls than actual eligible voters doesn't show illegal aliens on their rolls.
THAT takes the cake!

I see logic and thinking are foreign to you. Yes, retard, more voters on their rolls does not show illegal aliens. It only shows more people on their rolls than actual voters.

Watch this -- try explaining how that translates into illegal aliens...?

:popcorn:

LOL

They did no such thing. The law clearly states:

Municipal voter. The term "municipal voter" means a person who is not a United States citizen on the date of the election on which he or she is voting, who is either a lawful permanent resident or authorized to work in the United States, who has been a resident of New York city, as defined herein, for 30 consecutive days or longer by the date of such election, who meets all qualifications for registering to vote under the election law, except for possessing United States citizenship, and who has registered to vote with the New York city board of elections under this chapter.

If you didn't lie, your posts would be blank.
What does the law have to do with what actually happens?
You are living in a fantasy world.

Tell me the last time you were asked for ID.

You should be embarrassed for playing word games. A vote by a noncitizen is an illegal vote.
Faun plays with words and phrases all the time.
Wait till he posts "1 = 1" in the middle of a long paragraph full of bullshit and tells you he was right about the whole paragraph.

That's the problem, you fucking idiot. You cocksuckers are making it legal for noncitizens to vote and scum like you celebrate it while denying it. You are worse than the illegals voting. Play word games with naive college kids.

They're still not illegal aliens, ya retard. Need I remind you? THIS is what YOU posted:

Illegals are voting. Idiot

.... and when challenged to prove that -- YOU posted illegals are NOT voting.

Now you want to change your argument to something else. Not until you admit you're a retard who proved me right about illegals not voting in their elections...

I see logic and thinking are foreign to you. Yes, retard, more voters on their rolls does not show illegal aliens. It only shows more people on their rolls than actual voters.

I didn't post more people on the Rolls than Voters.
I posted more people Voted than on the Rolls

Do you have an ounce of shame?

Do you see a problem with people on voter rolls who aren't actual voter?

How would I know, jackass? Some US jurisdictions allow permanent, non citizen residents to vote in Municipal elections.

And those jurisdictions would likely be run by Democrats and they would be wrong.

LOL

Cries the forum dolt who proved illegals are NOT voting as evidence they are. Fuck off, rightard.

Only citizens should vote. What do you NOT understand about that?

Because I don't give a shit what NYC does in terms of local elections. Just like they don't give a shit what my city does. Why do you?

Yes, because I can see further than the hand in front of my face. Evidently you cannot.

Forum List

Back