Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

LOLOLOLOLOL

Once again, Indeependent makes a complete fool of himself.

It points out ...

Faun will never admit he's wrong...even if you're about to cut off his testicles.

Yet here I am, testicles intact, admitting I was wrong...

I read your post wrong and I don't hesitate to point that out.

tenor.gif

No, but they can in a shit ton of other countries. It is not all that rare for resident aliens to be able to vote in local elections. Most advanced counties allow it
I wouldn't call that advanced. You end up with cities like Dearborn and Minneapolis. Great cities turned into third world nations like Somalia.

No, but they can in a shit ton of other countries. It is not all that rare for resident aliens to be able to vote in local elections. Most advanced counties allow it
Where's the list?
Any Muslim nations?
We are dealing with surada who loves her some Muslims.

I certainly hope so. Florida doesn't need many more Liberals in this state to vote in a Democratic governor and Senators.
Manhattan doesn't have millions of self-hating, Limousine Liberal Jews, only about 20,000.

I certainly hope so. Florida doesn't need many more Liberals in this state to vote in a Democratic governor and Senators.
I wonder what happens to Florida when everybody leaves after crime skyrockets?
I guess they build more gated areas.

Prove you have a brain.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Holyshit! Tell me YOU didn't just post that???

Sure, moron, I'll just replay this...

BS Filter: Illegals are voting. Idiot

Faun: Prove it...

BS Filter: Fucking idiot.
audio: "Lawmakers in New York City have approved legislation that will allow about 800,000 LEGAL non-citizens to vote in local elections."​

Faun: LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I'm asked for ID when I vote in person. Liberals don't allow illegals to vote in their districts.

prove illegal aliens are voting....I did, retard, more votes than valid registered voters.

LOL

2nd time I ask ... explain how an over-vote (assuming there even was once as you presented no evidence to support that claim) translates into illegal aliens voting...?

No, MOST do not. In EU, the only one that allows non-EU residents to vote is Spain. The other countries in Europe that do allow it still have length of residency requirements cand require the person to be a resident of another country in the EU.

And those jurisdictions would likely be run by Democrats and they would be wrong.
These permanent non citizen residents are working on becoming citizens. You'd think these loons would get that.

LOL

2nd time I ask ... explain how an over-vote (assuming there even was once as you presented no evidence to support that claim) translates into illegal aliens voting...?
In Nassau County, you cannot finalize the vote if the number of votes is greater than the number registered of voters.
Perhaps Broward County is messed up in that respect and never does an audit.

Bullshit you read my post wrong...you, as always, purposely twisted my words around as you twist everyone's words around.
I am convinced you are a nobody with the emotional capacity of a 12 year old.

Regardless, that doesn't help you since it still doesn't reflect the overage was due to illegal aliens on their rolls. It could be dead voters and relocated voters who were simply not purged.
Once again you purposely ignore a post I made that specifically stated why these possibilities don't exist.

You are one sick, lying piece of shit.

LOL

Moron, saying more people voting than there were registered voters does not offer a glimpse into that claimed overage equates to illegal aliens voting.

3rd time -- explain how more votes than registered voters reveals illegal aliens voted...

Forum List

Back