Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

You should be embarrassed for playing word games. A vote by a noncitizen is an illegal vote.

It's not word games, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Words have meaning, even though you don't know what those meanings are. A legal resident non-citizen is one who is present in the U.S. legally. As opposed to an illegal alien who is not legally authorized to be in the U.S.. You specified the latter though you now regret that as you're trying to change your position.

A vote by a noncitizen in NYC in a municipal election there will actually be a LEGAL vote starting January 23rd. So you're wrong about that too.

Words have meaning, even though you don't know what those meanings are. A legal resident non-citizen is one who is present in the U.S. legally. As opposed to an illegal alien who is not legally authorized to be in the U.S.. You specified the latter though you now regret that as you're trying to change your position.

A vote by a noncitizen in NYC in a municipal election there will actually be a LEGAL vote starting January 23rd. So you're wrong about that too.
Which is why Limousine Liberals are going to Boca Raton in droves.

What does the law have to do with what actually happens?
You are living in a fantasy world.

Tell me the last time you were asked for ID.

I'm asked for ID when I vote in person.

Regardless, prove illegal aliens are voting....

It's wrong. Noncitizens should not be allowed to vote on anything.

I'm asked for ID when I vote in person.

Regardless, prove illegal aliens are voting....
I'm asked for ID when I vote in person. Liberals don't allow illegals to vote in their districts.

prove illegal aliens are voting....I did, retard, more votes than valid registered voters.

I didn't post more people on the Rolls than Voters.
I posted more people Voted than on the Rolls

Do you have an ounce of shame?

Of course I do. I read your post wrong and I don't hesitate to point that out. Regardless, that doesn't help you since it still doesn't reflect the overage was due to illegal aliens on their rolls. It could be dead voters and relocated voters who were simply not purged.

Of course I do. I read your post wrong and I don't hesitate to point that out. Regardless, that doesn't help you since it still doesn't reflect the overage was due to illegal aliens on their rolls. It could be dead voters and relocated voters who were simply not purged.
Bullshit you read my post wrong...you, as always, purposely twisted my words around as you twist everyone's words around.
I am convinced you are a nobody with the emotional capacity of a 12 year old.

Regardless, that doesn't help you since it still doesn't reflect the overage was due to illegal aliens on their rolls. It could be dead voters and relocated voters who were simply not purged.
Once again you purposely ignore a post I made that specifically stated why these possibilities don't exist.

You are one sick, lying piece of shit.

Can US citizens working in the KSA vote?

No, but they can in a shit ton of other countries. It is not all that rare for resident aliens to be able to vote in local elections. Most advanced counties allow it

Your opinion is noted. NYC feels differently.

Yes, because it is full of progressive Democrats. That is kind of the point. Democrats are short-sighted and gullible, but we all knew that already.

Forum List

Back