Top Democrat businessman : “Every Business Guy I Know Is Frightened Of Obama

Narco-Libertarian.

Got it!

LOL

Holy crap, that's IT?

You constantly bitch and moan that I don't take a stand, I invite you to provide a list of topics to discuss, and that's IT?

I told you who and I told you why. I truly don't care whether you agree or not; I expect you to obediently vote for the person with the (R) next to their name like a good Republican.

But you're not going to press me on anything else? After all your whining?

Not at all. Your nacro-Liberatarianism explains why you are never able to take a stand on real world political solutions.

Narco-Libertarian.

Got it!

LOL

Holy crap, that's IT?

You constantly bitch and moan that I don't take a stand, I invite you to provide a list of topics to discuss, and that's IT?

I told you who and I told you why. I truly don't care whether you agree or not; I expect you to obediently vote for the person with the (R) next to their name like a good Republican.

Not at all. Your nacro-Liberatarianism explains why you are never able to take a stand on real world political solutions.

I'm waiting.

You're avoiding.

Let's go.

Libertarians are about the only ones who do take a stand. Republicans like you stick your finger in the wind before you decide your position on any issue.

Libertarians are about the only ones who do take a stand. Republicans like you stick your finger in the wind before you decide your position on any issue.

LOL

'Libertarian' is not a stand, it is a philosophical day dream.

Your actual system of government is anarchy.

Holy crap, that's IT?

I'm waiting.

You're avoiding.

Let's go.

OK. Topic: Practical governance

Must Americans - or all people in the world for that matter - choose leaders who are able to coalesce critical masses of people with sometimes disparate interests into functional political party units as a practical solution to problem solving.... or 'alternatively' should we elect anarchists such as the ones you vote for?

The question is rhetorical as clearly, your choice here is anarchist.

So the followup question is for you to please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing.

Last edited:
Hey wtf? You all hijacked my conversation with Mac.

But then again. Narco Libertarians and radical rehtugs going at it. Priceless.

Vote for me and I'll set you FREE.

Or not vote at all. It is a rigged game.

How simple your world is, assuming that I'm a Libertarian now. Please tell me you have more intellectual elasticity than that.

It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties.

Come on, you can do better than that. At least, I hope you can.

Next?

How simple your world is, assuming that I'm a Libertarian now. Please tell me you have more intellectual elasticity than that.

It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties.

Next?

You really don't want to discuss topics, do you?

LOL

Also I have seen Mac take repeated stands based on pragmatic thought and common sense.
No fuking wonder he gets pounded by left and right.

Who needs pragmatic and common sense? Not us. We got partisan politics to go with stupidity.

Next?

LOL

I answered your question clearly and directly.

Next?

Come on, man up.

Doesn't say much about someone that supports a president that gets our people slaughtered in Lybia and lies about it.

Like in Iraq?
The girl whom the WH said went down firing? Her Rifle had not been fired.
Then the football player fragged by our troops that we were lied to about?
Abu Grabass?

That president?
Glad I did not support him or this one either.

Next?

LOL

Next?

Come on, man up.

um, no, what you did was obfuscate and duck.

Here is the question for you again:

'The question is rhetorical as clearly, your choice here is anarchist.

So the followup question is for you to please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

LOL

Next?

Come on, man up.

So the followup question is for you to please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

Yikes, this is pathetic. Here was my answer: "It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties."

There should be no doubt after reading that: I do not support an anarchist government at all. It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties. I'm not a Libertarian, I'm an Independent.

I hope that's clear enough, even for you.

Come on, SniperFire. I'm stuck at the computer for a couple of hours working on a project. I've got time. Stop playing games, man up.

Any other issues you want to address, or are you going to keep playing games?

LOL

Gary Johnson is a Libertarian, which, as a form of government is anarchy.

This is the stand you have taken.

So, if you really want to discuss the topic, please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

LOL

So, if you really want to discuss the topic, please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

My apologies, I overestimated you. I've already told you I'm not a Libertarian, I've already told you that I don't support your "complete anarchist government", I've already told you that I support strong consensus. Yet you choose to keep pretending otherwise. And I strongly suspect anyone reading this can see that you're stuck and your "out" is to keep playing games.

Seriously SniperFire, this is pathetic. And I'll keep this page so that, the next time you pretend that I don't take a stand on "the issues", you ran when I tried to engage on the issues. While I disagree with you on some issues, I thought you were better than this.

Please detail in the history of civilization when democracy has ever been a good thing. For that matter, when has government ever been a good thing?

LOL

My apologies, I overestimated you. I've already told you I'm not a Libertarian, I've already told you that I don't support your "complete anarchist government", I've already told you that I support strong consensus. Yet you choose to keep pretending otherwise. And I strongly suspect anyone reading this can see that you're stuck and your "out" is to keep playing games.

Seriously SniperFire, this is pathetic. And I'll keep this page so that, the next time you pretend that I don't take a stand on "the issues", you ran when I tried to engage on the issues. While I disagree with you on some issues, I thought you were better than this.

Sniperfire is a Nazi at heart. He calls himself a "conservative," but he enjoys telling other people how to run their lives.

Forum List

Back