Top dems suggest sacrificing seats to stop nomination

This man would made a good Justice and send liberals over the edge...

1976019561--80a5514febf99543.jpg
Who's he?

On eve of Trump's Supreme Court pick, top Dem suggests sacrificing Senate seats to stop nomination

This has me scratching my head. You CAN'T stop the nomination since GOP has majority even if the 2 cucks Murkowski and Collins vote no we just need VP Pence to vote yes and its done deal....so you are gonna give up seats easier by voting no? Makes no sense but that is the mind of a liberal so.

Not too good at math are ya, the VP only votes to break ties. That's hard to get with 99 voting.

Nope I suck at math LOL....thanks for pointing that out I forgot McCain was at home and won't be voting.

Voters will not care.

If so, they would have defeated Trump.

The dems "no" votes will not be in jeopardy in red states.
Nobody cares about the Supreme Court
Actually that's why a LOT of people including people here voted for Trump. The SC and only the SC...I didn't I voted for him because I liked his policies and his upending the apple cart way of doing things.

I like most of his policies, I just wasn't sure he'd follow through. But my vote was primarily based on the court, as all my post from the time will verify. The court is more important than any one president and I didn't want the bitch within a mile of making a nomination.

The Republicans have to cease with the high manners they all fake in public. The Dems are not Ladies & Gentlemen. They are some of the most dishonest and vile people that have existed in this country. They are criminal and deserve to be treated as such. McConell should use every legal trick in the Senate rules to steam roll Trumps SCOTUS pick through the process. Like someone once said "elections have consequences ", it hasn't got through to Liberals yet. I say pour it to them and don't let up till they brake and run.
There should be another wave of Liberals jumping ship to avoid being caught up in Scandals while still being in govt. Keep the pressure on till they are all screaming uncle and ready to come clean.

Whatever Democrats thinking of doing, it won't work.

xctzd3.png

Democrats hate her
Stormfront hates her
Abortionists hate her
Atheists hate her
SJW hates her

She’s going to be great.

Gorsuch has been probably the greatest thing Trump did so far to save the future of America.

And by the end of Trump presidency, Gorsuch might be as well the most liberal judge of all that Trump nominated to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
On eve of Trump's Supreme Court pick, top Dem suggests sacrificing Senate seats to stop nomination

This has me scratching my head. You CAN'T stop the nomination since GOP has majority even if the 2 cucks Murkowski and Collins vote no we just need VP Pence to vote yes and its done deal....so you are gonna give up seats easier by voting no? Makes no sense but that is the mind of a liberal so.

from what the democrat party has become as of late

they are already in the process of sacrificing seats

The Dems will attack anyone Trump chooses, so no need for any safe choices. Look at the way they initially opposed David Souter. Souter is a liberal all the way.

It's 51 to 49, guys.

McCain won't vote, so it's 50 to 49, and you will need Pence.

If either Murkowski or Collins says "nope", it's over.

But I think the thread is talking about picking up some Democrats like Manchin. From the OP's link, Sen Durbin is saying no Dems, not even red state Dems, should vote for the nominee.

Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., acknowledged that so-called red-state Democrats may be tempted to vote for Trump's selection out of political necessity, but urged his colleagues Sunday to consider more than their political careers.

LOL. Yes, I’m sure Durbin’s concerns always span beyond his political career

The Republicans have to cease with the high manners they all fake in public. The Dems are not Ladies & Gentlemen. They are some of the most dishonest and vile people that have existed in this country. They are criminal and deserve to be treated as such. McConell should use every legal trick in the Senate rules to steam roll Trumps SCOTUS pick through the process. Like someone once said "elections have consequences ", it hasn't got through to Liberals yet. I say pour it to them and don't let up till they brake and run.
There should be another wave of Liberals jumping ship to avoid being caught up in Scandals while still being in govt. Keep the pressure on till they are all screaming uncle and ready to come clean.
McConnell is setting new standards for selecting judges

His tactics will come back to haunt Republicans

It's 51 to 49, guys.

McCain won't vote, so it's 50 to 49, and you will need Pence.

If either Murkowski or Collins says "nope", it's over.

But I think the thread is talking about picking up some Democrats like Manchin. From the OP's link, Sen Durbin is saying no Dems, not even red state Dems, should vote for the nominee.

Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., acknowledged that so-called red-state Democrats may be tempted to vote for Trump's selection out of political necessity, but urged his colleagues Sunday to consider more than their political careers.
I think the assumption is that if the gop doesn't have Murkowski and Collins, the dems are off the hook.

If the vote is 49-50 against, and it turned of a gop senator and abortion.

Murkowski is a bit of a RINO, she's pro-choice, but not as liberal about it - (aka it's a frowned upon practice) Never fucking know what she'll do though really, still here's what she said (not useful information lol):

“My standards for Supreme Court nominees are extremely high. It is my longstanding practice to carefully scrutinize the qualifications of judicial nominees and to cast an independent vote when judicial nominations come before the Senate. There is no doubt that the President’s nominee to succeed Justice Kennedy can expect exacting scrutiny from the Senate and that is the standard I will apply in evaluating the nominee.”

Forum List

Back