Top Doctor/Rutgers Professor Of Medicine: Concerns Over Hillary's Health 'Not A Conspiracy Theory'

Wow! This guy knows his shit. Hey mods, did you read what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

The good analytical medical professor Dr. Bob Lahita.
xhpmmiwu0yahyxvd1dk3.jpg.cf.jpg

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Rutgers New Jersey Medical School

Top Doctor: Concerns Over Hillary’s Health ‘Not a Conspiracy Theory’

I think anyone running for office should have to release their medical records.

Just observing Hillary, both physically and also her often bizarre behaviour, this does suggest that there's something wrong.

Wow! This guy knows his shit. Hey mods, did you read what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Just observing Hillary, both physically and also her often bizarre behaviour, this does suggest that there's something wrong.
I agree with the recommendation for candidates to release such records, and I think your suggestion about HRC means that your bizarre post should make you release your records. Something obviously is wrong with you.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

I agree with the recommendation for candidates to release such records, and I think your suggestion about HRC means that your bizarre post should make you release your records. Something obviously is wrong with you.

So you're saying that Hillary is looking and acting like everything is fine with her health?

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

So you're saying that Hillary is looking and acting like everything is fine with her health?
So you are saying HRC is on her death bed: that is delusional, Lucy.

I think pretty much EVERYBODY got a warning here. No content flames -- completely off-topic or mentioning moderation in their OP...

About 30% of posts were illegal and deleted. Wanna Try again??

Last edited:

Yes, and so does Hillary's doctor.

She shows no signs of heart disease or cancer. The report also lists a normal blood pressure and heart rate, along with her cholesterol levels. "She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, an internist and chairwoman of the Department of Medicine at the 500-doctor CareMount Medical group practice in New York.

The health report from Trump's doctor, dated Dec. 4, 2015, is less detailed and is a bit unusual because it sounds like parts could have been dictated by Trump himself.

Doctors say Clinton, Trump healthy enough to be president

cant climb 4 steps without help, has minor seizures, had a clot in her brain, has to sit during speeches, cant get on a boat, had to take time off to rest, had an aid with an emergency syringe of valium, barks like a dog, has uncontrollable coughing. Face it dude, the woman has serious mental and physical medical issues. Why don't you care?
Because most of that is a bunch of lies and what's true has been resolved according to the person who IS her doctor. The real question should be, why do you keep believing stories that have repeatedly proven to be bogus?

Girl, please....that woman isn't well and anyone with decent eye sight could see that.

She shows no signs of heart disease or cancer. The report also lists a normal blood pressure and heart rate, along with her cholesterol levels. "She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, an internist and chairwoman of the Department of Medicine at the 500-doctor CareMount Medical group practice in New York.

The health report from Trump's doctor, dated Dec. 4, 2015, is less detailed and is a bit unusual because it sounds like parts could have been dictated by Trump himself.

So who is that person walking around with a syringe that is always by he side when sh does an infrequent appearance??

the op is a living conspiracy theory , It was obvious what poor health Clinton was in the day she sat in front of Congress for 11 hours and never took a deep breath.

XXXX --- Mod Edit Did you read what the top doctor and professor of medicine at Rutgers University said? Concerns about her health is not a conspiracy theory. Read what he has to say, especially about her doctors medical evaluation. It's now evidently clear Hillary Clinton has to release her medical records. We can't afford to have a sickly unhealthy president, especially in a time of war. It's a serious national security issue.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Cqiz3aOVMAAahB-.jpg

So who is that person walking around with a syringe that is always by he side when sh does an infrequent appearance??

I don't know, who? I never saw a syringe.

Hillary looks very healthy to me.

Who loosened the jar lid for her prior to opening?

Who loosened the jar lid for her prior to opening?

You didn't like the video or something? That was Jimmy Kimmel and Clinton making fun of you.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

It is a real concern. If a presidential nominee's health is ailing that much, people need to know because then the VP becomes extremely important and people have to consider if their vote is actually for the VP. That's a whole different ballgame then.

Resume:
Dr. Robert Lahita - Bio

Lucy is not running for president in the U.S. but Clinton does. One "applying" for one of the most powerful persons job on Earth needs to be fit and able to make the right decisions day and night ***cough, cough*** so, the medical records are important. Tax returns? Who gives a shit about them?

So you are saying HRC is on her death bed: that is delusional, Lucy.
You are taking it to the extreme to discredit her post. We all are on our "death bed" Jake. We can have a heart attack and be gone in just a couple of minutes and nobody is exempt from that. However, she is ill when she needs support for walking up stairs, there is always somebody in arm reach to her with a something resembling a syringe, then the convolutions...

Apparently the good doctor in the video can't even get Clinton's medical history correct. He claimed she had a stroke in 2012, she didn't.

Forum List

Back