Top Doctor/Rutgers Professor Of Medicine: Concerns Over Hillary's Health 'Not A Conspiracy Theory'

So you're saying that Hillary is looking and acting like everything is fine with her health?

Yes, and so does Hillary's doctor.

She shows no signs of heart disease or cancer. The report also lists a normal blood pressure and heart rate, along with her cholesterol levels. "She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, an internist and chairwoman of the Department of Medicine at the 500-doctor CareMount Medical group practice in New York.

The health report from Trump's doctor, dated Dec. 4, 2015, is less detailed and is a bit unusual because it sounds like parts could have been dictated by Trump himself.

Doctors say Clinton, Trump healthy enough to be president

So who is that person walking around with a syringe that is always by he side when sh does an infrequent appearance??

I don't know, who? I never saw a syringe.

Hillary looks very healthy to me.

Have you seen her lately? Health put aside, the fact that this murderous thief is even being allowed to run tells you just how far this country has fallen. She should be doing life in federal prison just for the stealing and fraud she has committed.

Some pics of Hillary with Justin Timberlake in a photo
booth taking funny pics.....at last nights fundraiser.

How long before Sean Hannity dressed in a lab coat
uses the pics to prove Hillary is Gravely ill....

Hillary funny pics....jpg

Forum List

Back