Top general Robert Neller tells Marines to be prepared for a big war. Moron Trump must be impeachede

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
How long Americans want tolerate crazy moron Jared ( sorry, Donald ) Trump as potus?The insane Zionist server of Deep State is going to annihilate human civilization. The dumb moron must be impeached as soon as possible, otherwise our beautiful Planet will perish.

The Marine Corps commandant told about 300 Marines in Norway this week that they should be prepared for a “bigass fight” to come, remarks his spokesman later said were not in reference to any specific adversary but rather intended to inspire the troops.
“I hope I’m wrong, but there’s a war coming,” Gen. Robert Neller told the Marines on Thursday, according to Military.com. “You’re in a fight here, an informational fight, a political fight, by your presence.”

Top general tells Marines to be prepared for a big fight

The insane Zionist

Yet another Jew-hating Hillary supporter.

Someone must have moved the rock.

underrock.gif

The insane Zionist

Yet another Jew-hating Hillary supporter.

Someone must have moved the rock.

underrock.gif

I voted for Liar Trump, but I don't knew my vote go to a Top Zionist Liar who is fighting for Israel interest only and wants to annihilate human civilization.Better Hillary or Obama back as top idiot as Commander in Chef.

Baron hates Alt Right politicians in America, supports them In Russia.

Shall I support a Top Zionist who fights for erection of Great Israel?Jared Trump ( sorry, forgotten again, Donald Trump ) wants to start war against any country which hinder erection of this project.What are doing US troops in Syria now? Educating new terrorist against Assad. Trump is insane and he must be impeached. Better even Barbara Boxer or Kerry as this dimwit.

planned.gif

All of Greater Israel included the west bank and the current borders.

You have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back