Top google whistleblower's wife dies in tragic car crash

Google whistleblower and scientist Dr. Robert Epstein announced on Twitter that his wife passed away after a car crash on Friday.
Top Google Whistleblower’s Wife Dies In Tragic Car Crash

Oh but there is a dam thing fishy here nope nothing..............
Nope, nothing to see here, please move on..........Definite shades of the Clinton Body Count list or the witnesses at the Las Vegas mass shooting claiming there was more than one shooter.........

Google whistleblower and scientist Dr. Robert Epstein announced on Twitter that his wife passed away after a car crash on Friday.

Nope, nothing to see here, please move on..........Definite shades of the Clinton Body Count list or the witnesses at the Las Vegas mass shooting claiming there was more than one shooter.........

I'm just wondering, if the Democrats are so gung ho worried about election meddling, where is their concern about a giant firm like Google (whom I have not used in years) actually MEDDLING in elections? Oops! And trying to swing millions of votes to the democrats. Sorry, I should have seen that one coming. Without corruption and cheating, democrats couldn't win the election for dog catcher.

I'm just wondering, if the Democrats are so gung ho worried about election meddling, where is their concern about a giant firm like Google (whom I have not used in years) actually MEDDLING in elections? Oops! And trying to swing millions of votes to the democrats. Sorry, I should have seen that one coming. Without corruption and cheating, democrats couldn't win the election for dog catcher.
From the Podesta Wikileaks dump

https://craignelsen.com/library/actual_collusion.php

This is why Assange is in jail.

Without corruption and cheating, democrats couldn't win the election for dog catcher

Simple question >> Today and for decades, members of WHICH political party are HATING, Bullying & Denigrating peaceful, free-thinking Americans like #DrBenCarson?

_KOWTOW, Nancy Pelosi, Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png
_Nancy Pelosi, Ben Carson, Donald Trump.png

Mr. David Carroll explains America's large #AntiAmericanValues #ProBlackCommunity:

Peace.

Robert Epstein - Wikipedia

This man had a issue with Google way back in 2014, he is a revenge seeker. There is nothing new here, nothing fishy, unless he threatens Google with something underhanded.

Forum List

Back