🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top GOP Senators back Trump to fire Sessions after midterms Graham and Grassley

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Thank heavens others realize what an abject failure and disappointment Sessions has been.

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said in an interview with Bloomberg Thursday that he will make time for hearings to confirm a new Attorney General. This is a 180 degree turn from Grassley’s previous statements wherein he had made it clear he wouldn’t confirm a new AG if Trump were to fire Sessions.

Senator Graham told reporters on Thursday President Trump deserves an Attorney General he has faith in, reported Bloomberg.

“The president’s entitled to an attorney general he has faith in, somebody that’s qualified for the job, and I think there will come a time, sooner rather than later, where it will be time to have a new face and a fresh voice at the Department of Justice. Clearly, Attorney General Sessions doesn’t have the confidence of the president.”

Top GOP Senators Back POTUS - Clear Path For Trump to Fire AG Sessions After 2018 Midterm Elections

Both Sessions and Rosenstein are immediate history if the midterms go in the Republicans' favor.

Next day even.

Oh my, you mean he isn't sucking on Trumps toe, Yuck neither would I. fungus galore.

Both Sessions and Rosenstein are immediate history if the midterms go in the Republicans' favor.

Next day even.
Firing Rosenstein will lead to obstruction charges

No. Rosenstein will be forced to recuse himself or resign considering he is one of the direct players in Comey's firing. Mega conflict of interest considering he is a witness if Mueller brings obstruction charges. Long overdue.

Good. Sessions is an ancient backwards moron who still believes in "Reefer Madness".

I don't care about his recusal, he did what he had to on that. But his policies and views were medieval.

Where the hell is he? Sessions hasn't been around for six months. What a freaking disappointment. In case the lefties raise hell when he is gone I remind them that Barry Hussein fired popular Eric Holder before he was indicted for negligent homicide after the debacle of "Op-Fast/Furious".

Next day even.

No. Rosenstein will be forced to recuse himself or resign considering he is one of the direct players in Comey's firing. Mega conflict of interest considering he is a witness if Mueller brings obstruction charges. Long overdue.
Trump firing Comey who was investigating him
Then firing Rosenstein who hired Mueller

Will make obstruction charges undeniable

Trump needs to stay out of it

Where the hell is he? Sessions hasn't been around for six months. What a freaking disappointment. In case the lefties raise hell when he is gone I remind them that Barry Hussein fired popular Eric Holder before he was indicted for negligent homicide after the debacle of "Op-Fast/Furious".

Seems to me all the right wing nuts are going after anyone and everyone in the Obama Admin. They investigated them all non stop and not one indictment or guilty plea. Trump and his mob are going down and its about time.

What is that President Trump wants AG Sessions to do? Specifically?

Thank heavens others realize what an abject failure and disappointment Sessions has been.

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said in an interview with Bloomberg Thursday that he will make time for hearings to confirm a new Attorney General. This is a 180 degree turn from Grassley’s previous statements wherein he had made it clear he wouldn’t confirm a new AG if Trump were to fire Sessions.

Senator Graham told reporters on Thursday President Trump deserves an Attorney General he has faith in, reported Bloomberg.

“The president’s entitled to an attorney general he has faith in, somebody that’s qualified for the job, and I think there will come a time, sooner rather than later, where it will be time to have a new face and a fresh voice at the Department of Justice. Clearly, Attorney General Sessions doesn’t have the confidence of the president.”

Top GOP Senators Back POTUS - Clear Path For Trump to Fire AG Sessions After 2018 Midterm Elections

That's one way to say, 'Please don't fire him before the mid-terms!'

Next day even.

Trump firing Comey who was investigating him
Then firing Rosenstein who hired Mueller

Will make obstruction charges undeniable

Trump needs to stay out of it

Rosenstein wrote one of the letters that got Comey terminated. He's a witness. Should be forced to recuse himself.

What I would like to know, is did the players conspire with one another in order to set Trump up, and if that didn't work, did they conspire to blackmail him while he is holding the office of the presidency ????

Is Mueller a dirty cop (what's his record?), along with Comey and the other possible conspirators who might have con-cocketed the entire scheme or plan to take this President down before or after he was elected ?? Who knew about the insurance plan that stroch and his gal talked about ??

Was the insurance plan part of a wide conspiracy to destroy a presidency ?

How do all the dots connect together ?

Another of the Best People about to bite the dust?
Trump really is draining that swamp.

Forum List

Back