🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top GOP Senators back Trump to fire Sessions after midterms Graham and Grassley

Where the hell is he? Sessions hasn't been around for six months. What a freaking disappointment. In case the lefties raise hell when he is gone I remind them that Barry Hussein fired popular Eric Holder before he was indicted for negligent homicide after the debacle of "Op-Fast/Furious".

Seems to me all the right wing nuts are going after anyone and everyone in the Obama Admin. They investigated them all non stop and not one indictment or guilty plea. Trump and his mob are going down and its about time.

WTF? The DOJ never investigated anyone in Obama's administration. Now because of the Inspector General a number of individuals have been demoted or fired. Not enough though.

Oh my, you mean he isn't sucking on Trumps toe, Yuck neither would I. fungus galore.

No. He's fucking AWOL.

I don't particularly care for him, the only reason Trump doesn't like him is he is not sucking his big toe. Justice people are suppose to be non partisan. they work for us, not Trump.

You have it wrong. The DOJ works for the President.
The Executive Branch

Nope even though the Potus wants him too. He works at the pleasure
Oh my, you mean he isn't sucking on Trumps toe, Yuck neither would I. fungus galore.

No. He's fucking AWOL.

I don't particularly care for him, the only reason Trump doesn't like him is he is not sucking his big toe. Justice people are suppose to be non partisan. they work for us, not Trump.

The Executive Branch

No he works for the people, now the Potus can fire him, lets see him do that. also let him pardon Manafort, lets see how that goes down.

i'd say us Dems refuse to pay any tax if that happens. I am so sick of this crook in office I can smell his stink all the way to MI.

Where the hell is he? Sessions hasn't been around for six months. What a freaking disappointment. In case the lefties raise hell when he is gone I remind them that Barry Hussein fired popular Eric Holder before he was indicted for negligent homicide after the debacle of "Op-Fast/Furious".

Seems to me all the right wing nuts are going after anyone and everyone in the Obama Admin. They investigated them all non stop and not one indictment or guilty plea. Trump and his mob are going down and its about time.
The excuses granted to Obama and company because he was black has ended.

Let blind justice reign in America once again, where as gender and skin color will no longer get a free pass.

Sessions has had a chance. I agree we need a new attorney general
Sessions undoubtedly figured that he would be free from criticism or reproach, but who was shielding him in order to make him think in these ways ??

No. He's fucking AWOL.

The Executive Branch

No. He's fucking AWOL.

The Executive Branch

No he works for the people, now the Potus can fire him, lets see him do that. also let him pardon Manafort, lets see how that goes down.

i'd say us Dems refuse to pay any tax if that happens. I am so sick of this crook in office I can smell his stink all the way to MI.

The President works for the people. The Executive Branch, all the departments serve at his pleasure. I found the perfect website for you to learn about government.

:lmao:

logo-ben.svg

The Executive Branch
The executive branch of our Government is in charge of making sure that the laws of the United States are obeyed. The President of the United States is the head of the executive branch. The President gets help from the Vice President, department heads (called Cabinet members), and heads of independent agencies. Here are some of the things those people do:

• The President leads the country and commands the military.
  • The Vice President becomes President if the President can no longer do the job and is also President of the Senate.
  • Department heads advise the President on issues and help carry out decisions made by the Government.
  • Independent Agencies also help carry out decisions made by the Government or provide special services.
The Executive Branch

Thank heavens others realize what an abject failure and disappointment Sessions has been.

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said in an interview with Bloomberg Thursday that he will make time for hearings to confirm a new Attorney General. This is a 180 degree turn from Grassley’s previous statements wherein he had made it clear he wouldn’t confirm a new AG if Trump were to fire Sessions.

Senator Graham told reporters on Thursday President Trump deserves an Attorney General he has faith in, reported Bloomberg.

“The president’s entitled to an attorney general he has faith in, somebody that’s qualified for the job, and I think there will come a time, sooner rather than later, where it will be time to have a new face and a fresh voice at the Department of Justice. Clearly, Attorney General Sessions doesn’t have the confidence of the president.”

Top GOP Senators Back POTUS - Clear Path For Trump to Fire AG Sessions After 2018 Midterm Elections

Yeah, the underlings must have some real good dirt on sessions. Hell, Trump aught to fire him now and replace him with a police chief from a large city. I think Sessions is in on this frame job.

No. He's fucking AWOL.

The Executive Branch

No. He's fucking AWOL.

The Executive Branch

The President works for the people. The Executive Branch, all the departments serve at his pleasure. I found the perfect website for you to learn about government.

:lmao:

logo-ben.svg

The Executive Branch
The executive branch of our Government is in charge of making sure that the laws of the United States are obeyed. The President of the United States is the head of the executive branch. The President gets help from the Vice President, department heads (called Cabinet members), and heads of independent agencies. Here are some of the things those people do:

• The President leads the country and commands the military.
  • The Vice President becomes President if the President can no longer do the job and is also President of the Senate.
  • Department heads advise the President on issues and help carry out decisions made by the Government.
  • Independent Agencies also help carry out decisions made by the Government or provide special services.
The Executive Branch

The justice dept should not be partisan and should not bow to the Potus and go against the law. Sessions had a reason to dismiss himself from the Russian investigation, as much as I do not like him, Trump wants him to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. Trump can't do his own dirty work. One time he says he hires the best people, and that he liked Cohen , apparently none of that is true. Nothing he says is true.

I know enough about Government that the FBI and AG do not work for Trump, they work for the Country.

Graham is just one step above being a never-TRUMPer. Graham and the rest of the elected Republicans need to stop promoting Mueller as being honorable and a straight shooter, because Mueller is the opposite of Session and is indisputably over stepping his authority.

I just hope TRUMP goes outside of Washington for replacements and doesn't go with someone like Gowdy.

Thank heavens others realize what an abject failure and disappointment Sessions has been.

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said in an interview with Bloomberg Thursday that he will make time for hearings to confirm a new Attorney General. This is a 180 degree turn from Grassley’s previous statements wherein he had made it clear he wouldn’t confirm a new AG if Trump were to fire Sessions.

Senator Graham told reporters on Thursday President Trump deserves an Attorney General he has faith in, reported Bloomberg.

“The president’s entitled to an attorney general he has faith in, somebody that’s qualified for the job, and I think there will come a time, sooner rather than later, where it will be time to have a new face and a fresh voice at the Department of Justice. Clearly, Attorney General Sessions doesn’t have the confidence of the president.”

Top GOP Senators Back POTUS - Clear Path For Trump to Fire AG Sessions After 2018 Midterm Elections

Yeah, the underlings must have some real good dirt on sessions. Hell, Trump aught to fire him now and replace him with a police chief from a large city. I think Sessions is in on this frame job.

I was thrilled at first that Sessions was going to become AG. To say I have soured on him is an understatement. His lack of action on the leakers, those who unmasked, no real disciplinary action on Bruce Ohr and no investigation of the Clintons have convinced me that he is an integral player in this debacle.

Graham is just one step above being a never-TRUMPer. Graham and the rest of the elected Republicans need to stop promoting Mueller as being honorable and a straight shooter, because Mueller is the opposite of Session and is indisputably over stepping his authority.

I just hope TRUMP goes outside of Washington for replacements and doesn't go with someone like Gowdy.

Although I really liked Sessions to begin with, I was worried that he'd pull that old "must protect the institutions" shit having been a Senator. Christie would have been a ball busting AG but Kushner put the screws to him.

Only the best people.

What I would like to know, is did the players conspire with one another in order to set Trump up, and if that didn't work, did they conspire to blackmail him while he is holding the office of the presidency ????

Is Mueller a dirty cop (what's his record?), along with Comey and the other possible conspirators who might have con-cocketed the entire scheme or plan to take this President down before or after he was elected ?? Who knew about the insurance plan that stroch and his gal talked about ??

Was the insurance plan part of a wide conspiracy to destroy a presidency ?

How do all the dots connect together ?

Wow.

You fuckers are insane.

Listen to the words coming out of Trump's piehole.

Only the best people.

I give TRUMP a pass for Session and a few other since TRUMP was an outsider. Thankfully TRUMP never stops working and knows when someone need to be fired and has no problem doing so. If it weren't for the SC Russia stuff firing Session would be no different then firing Tillerson. Either way TRUMP has the best people regarding trade, Ross, Mnuchin, Navarro, Lighthizer and Kudlow.

Only the best people.

I give TRUMP a pass for Session and a few other since TRUMP was an outsider. Thankfully TRUMP never stops working and knows when someone need to be fired and has no problem doing so. If it weren't for the SC Russia stuff firing Session would be no different then firing Tillerson. Either way TRUMP has the best people regarding trade, Ross, Mnuchin, Navarro, Lighthizer and Kudlow.

Thank you. Thank you for being you.

Only the best people.

Thank you. Thank you for being you.

The corruption and politicalization of the FBI/CIA and DOJ has been made public, and to be fair the corruption didn't start under Obama. Although in 8 years Obama did nothing to rectify the problems, but instead was complicit in the corruption and abuse. It's just one more serious problem TRUMP will have to fix which previous administrations failed to deal with due to not being willing to take risks by upsetting the status quo of abuse of power and entitlements but instead chose to benefit from them at the detriment of the American workers.

Forum List

Back