Top Scientists: "Warming Exagerated"

I swear, the more I read their shit, the more sure I am that they are inbred morons. No one with a decent IQ and education would repeatedly post the mind numbing crap they post.

All the skeptics in here are having an incredible deja vu experience right now.

The simplest of science is well beyond him but he's going to teach the IPCC. I don't think that he has any idea how laughable that is.

Some village is short of an idiot.

Why does he seem an awful lot like SlackSack? Are they all just stupid? Is that it?

It seems like they have to change names fairly often to erase the last, and start a new, trail of tears.

You're one of the newest members in this thread, dick-breath.

In other words, you can't do it.

And that is all I've ever presented, proof that your a moron.

No, you've presented proof that you're mentally unstable and eager to defend outright fraud and abracadabra as "science."

There is no fraud so there is nothing to "defend".

As well, there is no purpose in discussing science with you. You are scientifically illiterate and demonstrated as to misrepresent information.

Go troll somewhere else.

Is this the part where you cry and then run home to mama?

The simplest of science is well beyond him but he's going to teach the IPCC. I don't think that he has any idea how laughable that is.

Some village is short of an idiot.

Why does he seem an awful lot like SlackSack? Are they all just stupid? Is that it?

Have you ever seen kids on the playground talking about some kid they hate behind his back because they haven't got the guts to confront him directly? That's what you and PMS remind me of.

Yku should stop hanging out at thr playground.

In other words, I don't take tests administered by mentally unstable idiots suffering from delusions of grandeur.

You can't defend your con man hero, so to deflect attention you try to administer a test.

Who do you think you're fooling?

In other words, you can't. You wouldn't know how to calculate the standard deviation of a normal distributed population if I showed you what buttons to push on the calculator.

Once again, no data to support the magical ocean energy graph. Whether I can calculate a standard deviation is irrelevant to the point that you're fraudulent heroes don't have the data to support their hysterical Chicken Little proclamations of doom.

Well, see now it is relevant because it is knowledge necssary to assess the data that shows ocean heat content. Your problem is you lack even the
most basic science skills to be able to evaluate science findings.

All you have is the constant refrain of "It's not true".

In other words, you can't. You wouldn't know how to calculate the standard deviation of a normal distributed population if I showed you what buttons to push on the calculator.

Once again, no data to support the magical ocean energy graph. Whether I can calculate a standard deviation is irrelevant to the point that you're fraudulent heroes don't have the data to support their hysterical Chicken Little proclamations of doom.

Well, see now it is relevant because it is knowledge necssary to assess the data that shows ocean heat content. Your problem is you lack even the

Actually, no it isn't necessary because there is no data. A 2nd grader could tell you that Trenberth's energy graph is a work of pure fiction once he knows there's no data behind it. Before you can calculate the standard deviation of the data you actually have to have some data. Otherwise, you're doing a magic show.

Actually, no it isn't necessary because there is no data. A 2nd grader could tell you that Trenberth's energy graph is a work of pure fiction once he knows there's no data behind it. Before you can calculate the standard deviation of the data you actually have to have some data. Otherwise, you're doing a magic show.

This IS an ESL problem, isn't it. You're really doing an admirable job, but it's time to admit that you're not working in your native tongue.

From "Distinctive climate signals": "ORAS4 has been produced by combining, every 10 days, the output of an ocean model forced by atmospheric reanalysis fluxes and quality controlled ocean observations."

Please let us know if you're unable to follow that statement. It's a bit technical for a non-native speaker such as yourself.

Last edited:

Learning science takes a great deal of time, effort, and intelligence.

Denying science takes nothing and accomplishes nothing. Every morning when you get up the IPCC has more proof of how stupid your whole movement has become.

The sum total of what you've accomplished is to make yourself look like an idiot.

This IS an ESL problem, isn't it. You're really doing an admirable job, but it's time to admit that you're not working in your native tongue.

From "Distinctive climate signals": "ORAS4 has been produced by combining, every 10 days, the output of an ocean model forced by atmospheric reanalysis fluxes and quality controlled ocean observations."

Please let us know if you're unable to follow that statement. It's a bit technical for a non-native speaker such as yourself.

We've already established the fact that before the year 2000 there is virtually no data.

We've already established the fact that before the year 2000 there is virtually no data.

Then you've proven you haven't got the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about.

Then you've proven you haven't got the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about.

Really? You have this data then?

The data that is used by the IPCC is a matter of public record. It's known and used by all climate scientists.

It's of no use to you. You are unequipped to extract any meaning from it.

The data that is used by the IPCC is a matter of public record. It's known and used by all climate scientists.

In other words, you can't produce the data Trenberth used to conjure up his magic ocean energy graph.

Thanks for playing!

In other words, you can't produce the data Trenberth used to conjure up his magic ocean energy graph.

Thanks for playing!

So, what is the formula for determining correlation? Can you explain the meaning of "degrees of freedom"? How about what the central limit theorem is?

You claim to be able to evaluate scientific research. So let's hear some basic information about how scientific data is handled.

Just being ignorant doesn't demonstrate anything.

I've seen no such thing. So what are you talking about?

Forum List

Back