Top Scientists: "Warming Exagerated"

The data that is used by the IPCC is a matter of public record. It's known and used by all climate scientists.

It's of no use to you. You are unequipped to extract any meaning from it.

In other words, you can't produce the data Trenberth used to conjure up his magic ocean energy graph.

Thanks for playing!

So, what is the formula for determining correlation? Can you explain the meaning of "degrees of freedom"? How about what the central limit theorem is?

You claim to be able to evaluate scientific research. So let's hear some basic information about how scientific data is handled.

Just being ignorant doesn't demonstrate anything.

This must be your way of admitting that you can't produce the data either.

This IS an ESL problem, isn't it. You're really doing an admirable job, but it's time to admit that you're not working in your native tongue.

From "Distinctive climate signals": "ORAS4 has been produced by combining, every 10 days, the output of an ocean model forced by atmospheric reanalysis fluxes and quality controlled ocean observations."

Please let us know if you're unable to follow that statement. It's a bit technical for a non-native speaker such as yourself.

We've already established the fact that before the year 2000 there is virtually no data.

I've seen no such thing. So what are you talking about?

Then where is the data?

Really? You have this data then?

The data that is used by the IPCC is a matter of public record. It's known and used by all climate scientists.

In other words, you can't produce the data Trenberth used to conjure up his magic ocean energy graph.

Thanks for playing!

In other words the data is available to anyone who knows enough science to interpret it. That most definitely excludes you.

Giving you climate data would make as much sense as giving a fish a bicycle.

This IS an ESL problem, isn't it. You're really doing an admirable job, but it's time to admit that you're not working in your native tongue.

From "Distinctive climate signals": "ORAS4 has been produced by combining, every 10 days, the output of an ocean model forced by atmospheric reanalysis fluxes and quality controlled ocean observations."

Please let us know if you're unable to follow that statement. It's a bit technical for a non-native speaker such as yourself.

We've already established the fact that before the year 2000 there is virtually no data.

He believes that if he keeps asking others for data that is available to all, it will not exist.

It's sort of like primitive tribal cultures who are forced to make up mythology to explain what's beyond their understanding. Fox News has replaced the camp fire and the boobs and boobies there have replaced the medicine man.

Then where is the data?

Dude, if you want the data, go find it yourself. You can start by searching on "HADCRUT". That will get you temp data that is assembled. You can search "CO2 Manua loa" or something like that.

If helps to have a statistics package and the one for Excel will do. The rest is up to you. You might consider taking a college course in statistics.

Then where is the data?

Dude, if you want the data, go find it yourself. You can start by searching on "HADCRUT". That will get you temp data that is assembled. You can search "CO2 Manua loa" or something like that.

If helps to have a statistics package and the one for Excel will do. The rest is up to you. You might consider taking a college course in statistics.

Wow, you're not too swift are you.... We are talking about the ocean temperatures idiot. Do try and keep up...

Thanks for playing!

In other words the data is available to anyone who knows enough science to interpret it. That most definitely excludes you.

What is the purpose of this defense, the "you're too ignorant that's why it's not publicly available" line?

I dare say that raw images from the Hubble are virtually worthless to anyone without extensive training and high end analysis tools. However, they are all available online for anyone to view, download, manipulate, and even use for their own discoveries.

HubbleSite - Hubble Image Processors

Why is that encouraged in astronomy but not climatology?

Then where is the data?

Got to get through arithmetic first.

Thanks for playing!

What is the purpose of this defense, the "you're too ignorant that's why it's not publicly available" line?

I dare say that raw images from the Hubble are virtually worthless to anyone without extensive training and high end analysis tools. However, they are all available online for anyone to view, download, manipulate, and even use for their own discoveries.

Why do you say that it is not encouraged in climatology?

Then where is the data?

Wow, you're not too swift are you.... We are talking about the ocean temperatures idiot. Do try and keep up...

Why is it so hard for conservatives to Google:
''Global+ocean+temperature+database''

Then where is the data?

Okay, go search on "ocean data" then.

So? You're that desperate for something to say?

Has anyone actually tried?

I think not. Geez they are dumb. What they don't get is it's not an AWG vs denial thing. I couldn't care less except I enjoy science.

It is about how fin stupid they are. I'm stating to get use to it, to actually understanding that they really are that fin stupid.

If I wanted the data, I can get get it. All I have to do is download it.

Last edited:

I have googled it, numskull, and I didn't find it. I guess that means it doesn't exist.

I think not. Geez they are dumb. What they don't get is it's not an AWG vs denial thing. I couldn't care less except I enjoy science.

It is about how fin stupid they are. I'm stating to get use to it, to actually understanding that they really are that fin stupid.

From the NOAA site:

"Yearly and 3-Monthly anomaly fields for years 1955 - 2004 and depths below 700 meters were not calculated"

So where's the data?

From the NOAA site:

"Yearly and 3-Monthly anomaly fields for years 1955 - 2004 and depths below 700 meters were not calculated"

So where's the data?

I don't know dude. Why don't you stop being a lazy fuck and go figure it out.

You being a lazy, ignoramus doesn't mean shit except your a lazy ignorqmus.

What would yoi do with it if you had it? You can't do statistics, you don't know how to calculate covariance.

Whay does it take for you to get through your thick skull that you are a fucking moron that needs to go learn the basics first?

I had a professor that acted like he was pissed because we were all stupid. I had anothe that laughed at us. They were right we were stupid, by comparison. I had another that would always reply, "Did you google it?" And, if you said "yes", he'd ask, "Did you look on the second page?"

So how come you are so stupid you can't get what a moron you are with your dumb fuck questions? How else can I tell you? What is it that you need to hear?

If you want the data, keep looking until you figure it out.

Last edited:

Because queries for data are met with derision about not being qualified to interpret it - like above.

Because FOIA requests for data are resisted.

Because queries for data are met with derision about not being qualified to interpret it - like above.

If you are Jones or Mann or Trenberth or any of a dozen "names" in climate science, you are undoubtedly flooded with official and unofficial requests for data. These people have other things to do with their lives and that they should grow short tempered with people who are intentionally harassing them and have no possible real use for the data.

What request of YOURS to a climate researcher was met with derision? Responses on this forum don't count.

If you are Jones or Mann or Trenberth or any of a dozen "names" in climate science, you are undoubtedly flooded with official and unofficial requests for data. These people have other things to do with their lives and that they should grow short tempered with people who are intentionally harassing them and have no possible real use for the data.

What request of YOURS to a climate researcher was met with derision? Responses on this forum don't count.

Your point is irrelevant. The PEOPLE of the US have PAID them for the research, therefore the PEOPLE of the US OWN it. It should be posted for the world to see because that is the correct thing to do and the scientific method DEMANDS IT!

Some are stupid, some are lazy, but most are just avoiding the inconvenient truth.

Forum List

Back