Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

You're proud the south started a war with fellow Americans so they could keep their slaves?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
It was never as simple as that

slave owners were a tiny percentage of the south, and almost as numerous in the north

soldiers who fought the war did not do so to preserve slavery for others or to take it away

this just pandering to black people by guilt-ridden white liberals

Doesn't matter why they fought, they took up arms against the United States of America which is treason.
No it isnt

the southern states exercised their legal right to secede from the union and southern men enlisted in their nations military
Secession was legal...no one is disputing that. Starting a war by firing on a U.S. installation isn't. If the con-federacy had left peacefully, we would not be having this discussion.....but nooooooooooooooooooo.
Hotheads in South Carolina thought the Union was preparing to attack them

but if cooler heads on both sides had prevailed the war could have been avoided and hundreds of thousands of soldiers spared
Fact: the con-federacy started the war by firing on a U.S. installation out on an island. But you make all the excuses you want. Still got their asses kicked after starting the war.

67fc5e2590f30827eb16966ce0d2f656.jpg

3be0e8b7b4c4c593a3d6778ae3e31ebc.jpg

bed9125b714c5ac927d66754b7efb88c--southern-pride-marine-corps.jpg

Racist serving in the military don't leave their racist beliefs behind.
Being proud of our history does not make them racists
How sad that "your history" is made up of ONLY a four year war where your side started it and then got your asses kicked. Even the NAZI Third Reich lasted twice as long as the Con-federacy. :71:
How sad that you know so little about the south
I know a great deal about the South...I'm half Southern, I've lived there for many years....I have walked and studied many Civil War battlefields....you don't even know your own con-federate flag.
Translation:

you have eyes but cant see

Confederate soldiers were not traitors

its hate-filled rhetoric like that which seeks to divide Americans all over again
They rebelled against their own country. The very definition of traitor.
The south did not have to “keep up” with the north economically

they had their own economy and economic intersts

the southern state were agricultural and had cotton they wanted to sell to english and french textile mills

they also wanted to buy cheeper manufactured products from england but were prevented from doing so by the north
And the south relied heavily on the free labor of slaves to pick their cotton and farm their fields. You unwittingly just admitted the reason the south fought to secede in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal.
By 1860 slavery was an inherited system older than anyone alive at the time

but it only benefited a wealthy few

it could not have lasted much longer with or without the impatience of the abolitionists who pushed the nation into a bloody civil war

Any excuse will do, it is hard to defend wrongdoing.
But the South, particularly the United Daughters of the Con-federacy, worked for decades doing that very thing.

slave owners were a tiny percentage of the south, and almost as numerous in the north

soldiers who fought the war did not do so to preserve slavery for others or to take it away

Doesn't matter why they fought, they took up arms against the United States of America which is treason.
No it isnt

the southern states exercised their legal right to secede from the union and southern men enlisted in their nations military
Secession was legal...no one is disputing that. Starting a war by firing on a U.S. installation isn't. If the con-federacy had left peacefully, we would not be having this discussion.....but nooooooooooooooooooo.
Hotheads in South Carolina thought the Union was preparing to attack them

but if cooler heads on both sides had prevailed the war could have been avoided and hundreds of thousands of soldiers spared
Fact: the con-federacy started the war by firing on a U.S. installation out on an island. But you make all the excuses you want. Still got their asses kicked after starting the war.
I think you are giving yourself and your true motivation away by spelling the Confederacy the way you do

libs are just twisting history as a weapon against conservatives now

Racist serving in the military don't leave their racist beliefs behind.
How sad that "your history" is made up of ONLY a four year war where your side started it and then got your asses kicked. Even the NAZI Third Reich lasted twice as long as the Con-federacy. :71:
I know a great deal about the South...I'm half Southern, I've lived there for many years....I have walked and studied many Civil War battlefields....you don't even know your own con-federate flag.
Translation:

Too funny! :71:

I think we need a new Marine Corps Commandant

This has been the policy in the Army for years. The Marines are bringing up the rear.
Tearing down statues of Confederate soldiers is stupidity at its peak
No statues are being torn down. Why are you lying so easily?
In the Marine Corps?

Thats what the Commandant just ordered

like the taliban blowing up Buddhist sites
Ah....isn't this interesting....comparing the Marine General with the taliban. Is that pathetic or what? :itsok:
His actions are the same

Confederate soldiers were not traitors

its hate-filled rhetoric like that which seeks to divide Americans all over again

the southern state were agricultural and had cotton they wanted to sell to english and french textile mills

they also wanted to buy cheeper manufactured products from england but were prevented from doing so by the north
And the south relied heavily on the free labor of slaves to pick their cotton and farm their fields. You unwittingly just admitted the reason the south fought to secede in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal.

it could not have lasted much longer with or without the impatience of the abolitionists who pushed the nation into a bloody civil war

When you apply 21st Century stands to 19th Century reality common sense goes out the window and you will be chronically outraged

Translation:

Yes you are

but I’m not laughing because the racial hate you stir up has consequences

So should a service member of Hispanic heritage be able to fly a Mexican flag?
No

the Mexican flag represents a foreign country

But Confederates were Americans

"But Confederates were Americans"

o
So should a service member of Hispanic heritage be able to fly a Mexican flag?
No

not after they seceded and started the war

once they declared they had seceded and opened fire they were "enemy combatants!"
They were Americans before and after the war

they and their descendants have fought bravely for America in every war since the Civil War

"They were Americans before and after the war"

but DURING the war, AFTER THEY ACTUALLY, IN WRITING, signed and dated and notarized, SECEDED from the US and started A VERY DIFFERENT NOT THE USA CONFEDEratE STATES of NOT AMERICA...at that point they had OFFICIALLY disavowed themselves as REAL Americans and were NO LONGER American citizens.
but DURING the war,

The war is over
So is the revolutionary war......should we honor the turncoats who fought against the US?

Or does that not stroke that racist itch like honoring the Confederacy?

Sad, really. I wonder how their fellow troops from the North and black troops felt about their idiocy.

I was at two firebases in Vietnam where we flew the Confederate flag. In fact it was displayed quite often over there. Never heard anybody bitch about it.

The troops in Vietnam were not SJW flannel pajama pink pussy hat pussies like you stupid Moon Bats that post on here.

You're proud the south started a war with fellow Americans so they could keep their slaves?

Are you really this stupid? It does make a difference of why they fought. They fought to protect their families from the filthy ass invaders.

.....but it was good God fearin, decent folks enslaving another group of folks. Talk about rewriting his-story.

Our Founding Fathers told us Americans that there will be times when we needed to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Hmmm, so a Gov't enslaving another group of people wasn't tyrannical. No wonder the North took up arms.

Four of the states that joined the Confederacy were signers to the Declaration of Independence. Many of the Confederacy leaders were descendants of the Founding Fathers.

Then they should have known better than any one that their actions were treason.

A third of the Confederate States first chose not to secede but changed their minds when that asshole Lincoln declared he was going to raise an Army to kill Americans.

No he was raising an Army to kill racist, traitorous Confederates.
Slavey has a 4,000 year human history

and it still goes on today in non Confederate places

Soooooo what does that have to do with the evil wrongdoing of the Confederacy.

Sad, really. I wonder how their fellow troops from the North and black troops felt about their idiocy.

I was at two firebases in Vietnam where we flew the Confederate flag. In fact it was displayed quite often over there. Never heard anybody bitch about it.

The troops in Vietnam were not SJW flannel pajama pink pussy hat pussies like you stupid Moon Bats that post on here.

Vietnam!!!!!!! You mean at a time when black folks couldn't vote let alone complain about a racist flag.

Are you really this stupid? It does make a difference of why they fought. They fought to protect their families from the filthy ass invaders.

Our Founding Fathers told us Americans that there will be times when we needed to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Four of the states that joined the Confederacy were signers to the Declaration of Independence. Many of the Confederacy leaders were descendants of the Founding Fathers.

A third of the Confederate States first chose not to secede but changed their minds when that asshole Lincoln declared he was going to raise an Army to kill Americans.
Why did those con-federate morons start a war then? Talk about stupid......:71:

You are confused Moon Bat. Typical for a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat that gets his/her knowledge of the Civil War from a Jr High text written by the winners. But don't despair because I will educate you.

President Buchanan had established a truce with the Seceded states knowing that the issue of Federal facilities could lead to hostilities. The truce at Ft Sumter was that SC would not take the fort by force and the Federal troops could go about their duties unmolested. In return the Union could not reinforce the fort.

As soon as that asshole Lincoln was sworn in he sent a supply ship to Ft Sumter in violation of the agreement. He did it knowing full well that it would lead to hostilities. He did it to incite a conflict as an excuse to go to war. He did it without consulting his cabinet or even letting anybody know. That was his excuse to kill Americans. Real asshole, wasn't he? He was unwilling to resolves the issues of secession by diplomacy. Instead he resorted to war.

However, the real war did not start at Ft Sumter. Nobody died there except for one stupid Union shithead that blew himself up firing a cannon.

The war started when the asshole Lincoln sent an army across the Potomac to kill Americans and to take their arms away. You know, like the British tried to do in 1775.

When you apply 21st Century stands to 19th Century reality common sense goes out the window and you will be chronically outraged

Is that why the Bible changes so much. God was ok with it 100yrs, but today you can't do it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Translation:

Yes you are

but I’m not laughing because the racial hate you stir up has consequences
You, of course, are welcome to your brainwashed opinion. You are NOT welcome to your own facts.

No

o
No

not after they seceded and started the war

once they declared they had seceded and opened fire they were "enemy combatants!"
They were Americans before and after the war

they and their descendants have fought bravely for America in every war since the Civil War

"They were Americans before and after the war"

but DURING the war, AFTER THEY ACTUALLY, IN WRITING, signed and dated and notarized, SECEDED from the US and started A VERY DIFFERENT NOT THE USA CONFEDEratE STATES of NOT AMERICA...at that point they had OFFICIALLY disavowed themselves as REAL Americans and were NO LONGER American citizens.
but DURING the war,

The war is over
So is the revolutionary war......should we honor the turncoats who fought against the US?

Or does that not stroke that racist itch like honoring the Confederacy?
Do you know what happened to many of the Tories (colonists) who fought against the Patriots after the Rev. War was over? They were driven out. Whole cities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Canada were founded by Tories driven out. Many went back to Great Britain because they were threatened, their homes were burned, etc. A famous example is Flora MacDonald and her family.

Vietnam!!!!!!! You mean at a time when black folks couldn't vote let alone complain about a racist flag.

Yep. Those were a good old times. We charge the Neggras a dollar for a poll tax and the stupid little shits couldn't even afford that. It kept the assholes from voting in shitheads like that Obama piece of shit.

I served with many Black troops in Vietnam and most of them did a great job. Unlike you filthy ass Moon Bat snowflakes nowadays they didn't bitch about things like the Confederate flag.

Why did those con-federate morons start a war then? Talk about stupid......:71:

You are confused Moon Bat. Typical for a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat that gets his/her knowledge of the Civil War from a Jr High text written by the winners. But don't despair because I will educate you.

President Buchanan had established a truce with the Seceded states knowing that the issue of Federal facilities could lead to hostilities. The truce at Ft Sumter was that SC would not take the fort by force and the Federal troops could go about their duties unmolested. In return the Union could not reinforce the fort.

As soon as that asshole Lincoln was sworn in he sent a supply ship to Ft Sumter in violation of the agreement. He did it knowing full well that it would lead to hostilities. He did it to incite a conflict as an excuse to go to war. He did it without consulting his cabinet or even letting anybody know. That was his excuse to kill Americans. Real asshole, wasn't he? He was unwilling to resolves the issues of secession by diplomacy. Instead he resorted to war.

However, the real war did not start at Ft Sumter. Nobody died there except for one stupid Union shithead that blew himself up firing a cannon.

The war started when the asshole Lincoln sent an army across the Potomac to kill Americans and to take their arms away. You know, like the British tried to do in 1775.

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit excuses.

What would have happened to any troops complaining about the faux con-federate flags? Tell us.

And keep in mind how short of time the military had been integrated. OBVIOUSLY, the poster was of the group unhappy about that.

Yep. Those were a good old times. We charge the Neggras a dollar for a poll tax and the stupid little shits couldn't even afford that. It kept the assholes from voting in shitheads like that Obama piece of shit.

I served with many Black troops in Vietnam and most of them did a great job. Unlike you filthy ass Moon Bat snowflakes nowadays they didn't bitch about things like the Confederate flag.

You go tell that bullshit to somebody who doesn't know any better. Racist trash like you is what folks hated when I was coming up. Who were the black soldiers going to complain to when it was probably racist like you who were their commanding officers.

Forum List

Back