Top US Psychiatrist: Hillary Should Drop Out of Monday’s Debate – She Could Get Hurt Badly (VIDEO)

Top American psychiatrist and author Dr. Keith Ablow told FOX Business Network he would advise Hillary Clinton to skip the debate on Monday. She could get hurt badly.
"Dr. Ablow: How do I think she should prepare? I think she should say I’m going to hold three press conferences, I’m not doing the debates. Because it’s like the third rail. I don’t know that debating Donald Trump is something you can plan for great success with. It’s like getting in the ring with Muhammad Ali. Because you got the rodeo clown and the skilled boxer in one person. In a way if I would have been advising Hillary Clinton I would say listen, say that he’s a reality TV host that’s been beyond the pale and simply don’t debate… I think she could get hurt and hurt badly.

I think she could get hurt because Donald Trump says things that are true. He says things that are unfettered, the naked truth…"

link

I think if he see's her wobble or freeze he'll go for the throat. will we see the real Clinton?? BTY the mods are libs so she'll get the breaks

This is about as relevant as Michael Jordon telling me to wear Hanes.

This 'shrink' is a RWnut who accused Obama of wanting to spread Ebola in the US because of his 'African' sympathies.

This 'shrink' is a RWnut who accused Obama of wanting to spread Ebola in the US because of his 'African' sympathies.

Let's not forget when he said that Newt Gingrich's three marriages make him more qualified to be President. Or the time he told female panelists on Fox that they need to lose weight. Or the time he said men should be able to veto women's abortions. :lol:

a new twist. Trump is threatening to bring Jennifer Flowers to the debate, she's agreed. SWAK "Hi Donald. You know I'm in your corner and will definitely be at the debate!..." followed by a kiss emoji.
link

and when Hitlery see's her..............

Amazing, just as I said the story of Hillary winning is already being written. Other than a complete meltdown and falling off the podium the left wing is going to sing her praises just as many are already doing in this thread.

We need to wait and see if her eyes go cockeyed on national TV. Or she has a coughing fit which they say they are not going to cut from.

That all said, all she has to do is stand their for 90 minutes like a statue and repeat her talking points. Make no big gaffs, no fall over, keep her eyes straight and the liberal media will sing her praises.

Keith Russell Ablow (born November 23, 1961) is an American psychiatrist, author and television personality. He is also a contributor on psychiatry for Fox News Channel and TheBlaze.

:spinner:

Keith Ablow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's your point? Or are you just wearing Hillary's dress?

His education seems impressive:
Alma mater Brown University
Johns Hopkins University
The point is that he is clearly biased, just another partisan tossing out red meat, feeding the echo chamber.

The Blaze?

So that "Top US Psychiatrist" thing made me giggle a bit.

Last edited:
He's right about Hillary making a huge mistake thinking she can beat Trump in a debate. I think even Hillary knows she has little chance of coming out ahead. It's why she cancelled her rallies. lol

Keith Russell Ablow (born November 23, 1961) is an American psychiatrist, author and television personality. He is also a contributor on psychiatry for Fox News Channel and TheBlaze.

Johns Hopkins University
The point is that he is clearly biased, just another partisan tossing out red meat, feeding the echo chamber.

The Blaze?

OK I get your point, anyone who doesn't dress like Hillary is a liar.

Here watch her eyes, with the added bonus of listening to her promise the world, as if it wasn't Obama and her who were in charge for the last 8 years.

Johns Hopkins University

The Blaze?

OK I get your point, anyone who doesn't dress like Hillary is a liar.

Here watch her eyes, with the added bonus of listening to her promise the world, as if it wasn't Obama and her who were in charge for the last 8 years.

My point, again, is that Ablow is neither unbiased nor a disinterested professional rendering objective analysis.

Her staff attempted to have her be allowed to have a foot-stool so she could be seen as tall as Trump.
In FACT what they wanted is for her to be able to sit during the debate.
The commission didn't fall for that BS trick. They agreed to add a step that makes her look taller than she really is. NO other candidate has EVER been given this!
I am still convinced she will 'twist an ankle' just before the debate and plead with the commission to be able to debate from her wheelchair from her mansion.

Her staff attempted to have her be allowed to have a foot-stool so she could be seen as tall as Trump.
In FACT what they wanted is for her to be able to sit during the debate.
The commission didn't fall for that BS trick. They agreed to add a step that makes her look taller than she really is. NO other candidate has EVER been given this!
I am still convinced she will 'twist an ankle' just before the debate and plead with the commission to be able to debate from her wheelchair from her mansion.

Three months ago I would say she would be foolish to debate anyone. She didn't need to. But things have changed. She is on the ropes bleeding from both eyes breathing through her mouth. She needs anything to deliver a knock out blow to Trump. Her million upon millions she is spending isn't doing it. Having turncoats like Romney in her ads isn't helping. After all he is a loser. The chances of her delivering a knock out are slim, very slim. Trump showed us all how to win the election without spending millions and millions as Hillary has done.

Hillary just proposes more of the same 65 percent death tax, why kind of BS is that.

I just hope Trump doesn't send her into an episode that forces her out of the race. I want her to see a big red electoral map while she still has some of her senses.

All that aside, the SCOTUS nominations is the real reason to vote Trump. We must not be distracted by the left wing BS issues.

Forum List

Back