Toronto schools teaching children there are 6 genders

You may not be able to help who you find attractive, but it is a FACT that you choose to act on that particular attraction. And yes, I believe you can control your sexual urges, or there would be a whole lot more rapes in the world.

But why shouldn't we act upon our natural inclinations? We are doing it with other consenting adults after all. I'm not attracted to men and am attracted to women. Always have been. You want me to put aside my natural desires just so you won't feel icky if you see two men or two women holding hands?

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

The two main genders are male and female. Transexual is not a gender. Intersex is a gender and should be taught. And I don't know what that crap about spirit gender is but they don't need to learn about that.

So you're Canadian? You can determine what Canadian children need to learn about? It's "two spirit" and it is used by Canadians First Nations people. They, First Nations people, make up about 2% of Ontario's population which is likely why it was included as part of the curriculum. The First Nations people recognize "two spirit" individuals in their culture.

You might not recognize transgendered as a gender, but there are transgendered kids and they DO go to school.

Transgender kids: Painful quest to be who they are

Transgender at five: Tyler’s story leads to outpouring of other stories

Oh you will when they bring this filth here.

:rolleyes:

If we ever get to that point I'm sure I will also not care. It will be an issue that will effect my granddaughter and be up to my daughter to decide what to do.

Also, just because you don't like or agree with something, doesn't make it "filth".

A false teaching is indeed filth...

There are indeed 2 with an abnormality known as hermaphrodite... because someone feels a different way or somebody goes thru some cosmetic surgery to alter appearance does not make them a different gender

Making note that people are different and there are many people who act differently and that there are different types of family makeups is one thing... trying to twist fact for an agenda is another

I'm obsessive about triple and quadruple checking facts. If you actually go to the link I gave you, this link is a pro gay website but with a direct link to the actual curriculum.

I have a lot of gay friends in TO.( Music business for a lot of years and a former resident on Isabella. Not one of those some of my best friends are gay kinda thing)

They're pissed off too. Don't you get it? THEY don't want teacher Ratchitt teaching their kids about sexuality either.

We want our kids to have an education. Not to be morally dictated one way or another by a freaking school board.

AND if you go on LGBT websites all around the GTA they are as angry as we in the hetero community are.

That's an interesting point, really. How are gay parents to know that a typical hetero teacher would be able to impart the delicate intricacies that constitute their concept of "normal". A lock-step presentation of curriculum developed by (possibly) hetero educators might not be adequate. Maybe gay "parents" would prefer to present their family views separate from what a school curriculum might present?

Here's my deal on this.

Right from the get go the curriculum by its very nature is telling children that LGBT's are different and you must tolerate them or you get a failing grade. Not a good lesson. Boy I hope I'm saying this right.

"We must teach you how to accept them" basically. This is appalling to me. It's ass backward.

If anything it does the opposite of what the curriculum attempts to seek. It sets apart the LGBT community as "different and to be accepted".

I hope this is making sense. I think children naturally accept each other. It's later in life that warped perceptions happen.

ETA: whoopsie hit submit instead of preview.

Yes. Think about the gay couple who are sort of working it up to explain to their son or their daughter about the love they share and how they live their lives and why "jimmy or jenny" has two mommies or two daddies.

Well Miss Ratchitt just fucks it all up for them doesn't she. Kid comes home going ............"oh you're two mommies. I learned that in class".

You bet gays are pissed off about this too.

You do have a point about how those children are identified as being different and in need of understanding. Kids are amazing and I enjoy their refreshing viewpoints. You know what they say about "out of the mouths of babes". Socio-sexual relationships are nothing that belong in a school curriculum, particularly at the grade-school level. Kids that age don't care and shouldn't have such information forced into their world view. At some level, it is a perversion to teach this information to children normally disinterested in such things.

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

My god. I am glad I am involved with my kids schooling and know what is going on at all times...this is horrible.Poor children.

The two main genders are male and female. Transexual is not a gender. Intersex is a gender and should be taught. And I don't know what that crap about spirit gender is but they don't need to learn about that.

So, you advocate he/she/it, or would that be he/she/undecided?

:rolleyes:

If we ever get to that point I'm sure I will also not care. It will be an issue that will effect my granddaughter and be up to my daughter to decide what to do.

Also, just because you don't like or agree with something, doesn't make it "filth".

Yes it does. Just as you libs have an opinion so does everyone else. And if enough of the community think this kind of thing is unacceptable, it is OUT.

I am not part of that community. In fact I'm not even part of their country. The mosT interesting thing about this thread is in all the anger over what Canada teaches their kids, no one has bothered to care about the laws and regulations in Canada.

Has a law been broken? Are a majority of the parents in that community upset?

Who cares! Let's rant about gays! :rolleyes:

Actually, it's more like let's rant about the subversion of parental authority to address very personal and sensitive subjects with their own children, how and when they chose to.

LOL...oh, please provide the curriculum in which it is implied that "kids should try it!".

How is homosexuality "unnatural"? It exists in the animal world in hundreds of species...including the only other species of animal that has sex for pleasure, the dolphin. Same sex animals have been known to mate for life, raising abandoned offspring.

Homosexuality has also existed throughout recorded history, in every culture, since the beginning of time. Please explain this "unnaturalness" of which you speak.

I came by my sexual orientation quite naturally. I certainly did not choose to be attracted to women. How is that explained if not as "natural"?

Homosexual acts promote corruption. It makes those that participate vulnerable to blackmail and manipulation. It preys on the weak (emotionally), and destroys lives (emotionally, financially, physically thru diseases) and families. It is a terrible choice that people make. Some that revel in corruption use it for financial and emotional gain. Others use knowledge of it to hurt all involved.

You want to claim that it is all joy, joy, happy thoughts (deceit), that is fine. To teach that to children is absolutely, wrong.

Wow...you must be close to 100 years old with beliefs like that.

First off, being gay isn't a choice. You don't choose your attractions, only whether or not to act on them. There is no reason for us not to act upon our natural inclinations since we are acting upon them with other consenting adults.

Secondly, you post is ludicrous. Sorry, it's the nicest way I could put it.

That's the weakest and most infantile excuse. "I didn't choose to be like this, I just am!" That meme is a fallback used to justify your choice to those who disapprove, as if it being "natural" should make them accept it. Own you choice, be proud of who you have chosen to be, don't wimp out and whine about how you just cannot help yourself.

Yes it does. Just as you libs have an opinion so does everyone else. And if enough of the community think this kind of thing is unacceptable, it is OUT.

I am not part of that community. In fact I'm not even part of their country. The mosT interesting thing about this thread is in all the anger over what Canada teaches their kids, no one has bothered to care about the laws and regulations in Canada.

So you think it's just fine to teach kids something that is simply, Scientifically not true? This is no different than the Right wingers who want to teach Creationism in Schools. The Science is Clear, there are only 2 Genders in the Human Species. You are either Male or Female. Homosexual is an Orientation, the Person is still a man or a woman, they are simply a Homosexual Man or woman. Transsexuals Are also Scientifically still the Gender they started off being, They have simply had their Bodies Altered to Mimic the Other Sex, and have to take Hormones to Mask the Fact that they are indeed the Other sex by Birth.

It is simply not True that there are more than 2 Genders, If they want to teach kids about Gays and Transsexuals, then do it honestly. Teach them about Sexual Orientations not imaginary "genders"

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine...

It made him a better person and did not make him gay.

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

Enough. I'm NOT a TM fan but let's leave those that can't defend themselves out of the mix. It's ONLY RIGHT!!!

Homosexual acts promote corruption. It makes those that participate vulnerable to blackmail and manipulation. It preys on the weak (emotionally), and destroys lives (emotionally, financially, physically thru diseases) and families. It is a terrible choice that people make. Some that revel in corruption use it for financial and emotional gain. Others use knowledge of it to hurt all involved.

You want to claim that it is all joy, joy, happy thoughts (deceit), that is fine. To teach that to children is absolutely, wrong.

First off, being gay isn't a choice. You don't choose your attractions, only whether or not to act on them. There is no reason for us not to act upon our natural inclinations since we are acting upon them with other consenting adults.

That's the weakest and most infantile excuse. "I didn't choose to be like this, I just am!" That meme is a fallback used to justify your choice to those who disapprove, as if it being "natural" should make them accept it. Own you choice, be proud of who you have chosen to be, don't wimp out and whine about how you just cannot help yourself.

My sexual orientation isn't a choice, but acting on it is. I happily choose to act on the orientation I was born with.

My sexual orientation isn't a choice, but acting on it is. I happily choose to act on the orientation I was born with.

Stand in front of the mirror, pull your panties down...what do you see? You are either 'male' or 'female'. Anything else is a choice.

The schools obviously intend to confuse orientation with gender. A bi-sexual person does not have a gender that is neither male nor female. They are bi-sexual.

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine...

It made him a better person and did not make him gay.

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

Oh so you think all gay people are perverts?

your a real asshole
Yes. They are all perverts.

So you think it's just fine to teach kids something that is simply, Scientifically not true? This is no different than the Right wingers who want to teach Creationism in Schools. The Science is Clear, there are only 2 Genders in the Human Species. You are either Male or Female. Homosexual is an Orientation, the Person is still a man or a woman, they are simply a Homosexual Man or woman. Transsexuals Are also Scientifically still the Gender they started off being, They have simply had their Bodies Altered to Mimic the Other Sex, and have to take Hormones to Mask the Fact that they are indeed the Other sex by Birth.

It is simply not True that there are more than 2 Genders, If they want to teach kids about Gays and Transsexuals, then do it honestly. Teach them about Sexual Orientations not imaginary "genders"

Do I think it's ok to teach religious beliefs in school? No.

But again, are a majority or even a large minority of the parents upset? Do they teach other religious beliefs in school?

What I don't do, is throw a hissy fit that another country doesn't something diffret than us.

Stand in front of the mirror, pull your panties down...what do you see? You are either 'male' or 'female'. Anything else is a choice.

What? Are you confusing gender with sexual orientation? I know I'm female and have no desire to be male. I'm attracted to women, making my orientation "lesbian". Neither was a choice and I'm happy with both.

Some people were not born into the bodies their brain and emotions think they should be. I'm not one of them.

Do I think it's ok to teach religious beliefs in school? No.

But again, are a majority or even a large minority of the parents upset? Do they teach other religious beliefs in school?

What I don't do, is throw a hissy fit that another country doesn't something diffret than us.

It is perfectly okay to teach ABOUT religion.

Forum List

Back