Town halls gone wild

Nice try, the anger and disinformation spread by the right, the fear mongering by Caribou Barbi, the Swastikas the SS runes on the signs are just people expressing themselves right?
You righties are a hoot.

obama_hitler_stalin.jpg

:lol:

I don't care if their organized either. People are saying it like its a bad thing:

"Hey Bob, did you see that crowd over there?"

"Oh, Dave they just organized is all".

Its a typical misdirection. As if just because they organized themselves their points are invalid. Complete and utter bullshit.

I would just like to see the supposed memo that was put out by the RNC. No one can seem to produce one so far, so I'll continue to wait patiently.

Hate filled right wing morons screaming at the top of their lungs disrupting a meeting because they lost at the ballot box.

Nice try, but no. As of last Tuesday only 42% of Americans approved of his plan. He won more than 42% of the popular vote. By a LOT more then 42%. Do I have to sll this part out for you and why the disparity is significant?

You can keep trying to demonize the opposition, hell you guys even learned it from the king toad himself Karl Rove. However I called jingoistic assholes on their bullshit during his reign and I ain't stopping now just cause some new party is in power.

Polls are nothing more than a sample of the opinions of an undereducated public.
Look at the interview of Craig Miller the guy that got in Arlen Specters face it was disjointed rambling I actually felt sorry for him I truly think he may need help but it was disturbing to say the least.
People that carry Swastikas should be demonized there's nothing bullshit about that.

Hate filled right wing morons screaming at the top of their lungs disrupting a meeting because they lost at the ballot box.

Nice try, but no. As of last Tuesday only 42% of Americans approved of his plan. He won more than 42% of the popular vote. By a LOT more then 42%. Do I have to sll this part out for you and why the disparity is significant?

You can keep trying to demonize the opposition, hell you guys even learned it from the king toad himself Karl Rove. However I called jingoistic assholes on their bullshit during his reign and I ain't stopping now just cause some new party is in power.

Polls are nothing more than a sample of the opinions of an undereducated public.
Look at the interview of Craig Miller the guy that got in Arlen Specters face it was disjointed rambling I actually felt sorry for him I truly think he may need help but it was disturbing to say the least.
People that carry Swastikas should be demonized there's nothing bullshit about that.

Holy lost argument Batman, change the subject!!

More petulance after being shown you are incorrect?

Dude, your best bet is to just STFU at this point.

Hit a nerve did we? How do you defend the SS runes and the Swastika's and the shouting down of citizens with legitimate concerns over the issue and the blatant moronic dialouge that your VP candidate in the last election is fostering?
You can't so therefore you obfuscate and attempt to redirect the conversation and then loose your temper when your spin doesn't take hold Dude.

Hit a nerve did we?

Nope. I just want to keep you talking. You're making yourself look like a bigger fool than I ever could. Go boy, go!

How do you defend the SS runes and the Swastika's and the shouting down of citizens with legitimate concerns over the issue and the blatant moronic dialouge that your VP candidate in the last election is fostering?

I don't. But nice try at a strawman. Next time when presenting a strawman, don't do it as a question.

You can't so therefore you obfuscate and attempt to redirect the conversation and then loose your temper when your spin doesn't take hold Dude.

Never did. So yer little "you can't" comment really is quite the non-sequiter there isn't it?

Like I said. You lost the argument, now you're trying to change the subject. Too bad no one is falling for it.

Hit a nerve did we? How do you defend the SS runes and the Swastika's and the shouting down of citizens with legitimate concerns over the issue and the blatant moronic dialouge that your VP candidate in the last election is fostering?
I don't see him defending those things, if they are in fact not planted by community instigators in order to marginalize the opposition.

What are you doing defending union goon squads and astroturf organizations like "Instigating for America", coming in and artificaially packing houses and trying to intimidate dissenters?

Last edited:

Right. Let's hear your thoughts on Caribou Barbi's death panel comments.
LMAO

LMAO

She's a moron. Next question? Yes I have read parts of the bill. Oh, and BTW if you are going to ask additional questions, its best to not go back and edit your previous post (like I'm doing now). Instead, post a new reply. I had already read your post, which simply said "Ah common ground". Purely by accident did I see that you had gone back and edited and added more to it. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you genuinely did not mean anything devious by doing this.

Last edited:

I don't see him defendintg those things, if they are in fact not planted by community instigators in order to marginalize the opposition.

What are you doing defending union goon squads and astroturf organizations like "Instigating for America", coming in and artificaially packing houses and trying to intimidate dissenters?

Right planted nice try, Instigating for America I have to admit that's a new one on me (got a link?) but I did hear that there was a renewed request out to attend the meetings to counter the tactics of the righties that have been shouting down the discussion. It's ugly and the right ratcheted up the rhetoric and made it so.

Yeah...swastikas are bad...k? I think Hitler was a big advocate of socialized medicine wasn't he?

I don't see him defendintg those things, if they are in fact not planted by community instigators in order to marginalize the opposition.

Right planted nice try, Instigating for America I have to admit that's a new one on me (got a link?) but I did hear that there was a renewed request out to attend the meetings to counter the tactics of the righties that have been shouting down the discussion. It's ugly and the right ratcheted up the rhetoric and made it so.

Have any proof of you assertion?....If not, it's just as plausible as any other explanation.

LMAO

She's a moron. Next question? Yes I have read parts of the bill. Oh, and BTW if you are going to ask additional questions, its best to not go back and edit your previous post (like I'm doing now). Instead, post a new reply. I had already read your post, which simply said "Ah common ground". Purely by accident did I see that you had gone back and edited and added more to it. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you genuinely did not mean anything devious by doing this.

What is it with you guys you're all paranoid no there was no devious intent in the edit just not wasting any more board space for a few additional words.

Yeah...swastikas are bad...k? I think Hitler was a big advocate of socialized medicine wasn't he?

You're from Texas aren't you?

Have any proof of you assertion?....If not, it's just as plausible as any other explanation.

Yeah whatever, I gotta go get a drink I'm thirsty Dude.

"Yeah, whatever" isn't proof.

I merely posited the possibility (and not a terribly far fetched one at that), not that the situation was in fact the case.

OTOH, you've brought nothing of substance to the table.

LMAO

So... Your take on the misquotes and falsehoods that are being promoted?

And I haven't read it all either But I have read parts in response to the some of the claims being made.

I merely posited the possibility (and not a terribly far fetched one at that), not that the situation was in fact the case.

Like the new Icon the old one was just goofy.

Right and neither was your lame assertion that the people carrying the signs with the Swastikas or the SS Runes were plants, get it?

Right and neither was your lame assertion that the people carrying the signs with the Swastikas or the SS Runes were plants, get it?
did you miss that they were ANTI-Nazi

Forum List

Back