🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toyoda Knuckles Under To Trump

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Toyoda (yes Ethel, that's the way the company founder spelled his name) just pledged $10B in AMERICAN production after the President-Elect called them out in a tweet. China has been catching a lot of heat from Trump Tower but the Japs are going to have their dice in a vice as well if they don't change their game and quick. They've stayed in a state of perpetual "recession" since the '90's claiming they can't import more American goods...those days are gone...they've beheaded dozens of American industries and have some PAYBACK coming:

Leonard_Siffleet.jpg

Toyota announces $10 billion U.S. investment days after Trump warning

I think you are going to see that Trump will actually get shit done. He is used to the private sector, where RESULTS are what matters.

Many politicians only give a shit about optics and only care about getting RE-ELECTED.. Specific results do not matter...especially if the "INTENTIONS" were "GOOD"...then EPIC FAILURES are fine.

It doesn't look like Trump will ignore results and focus in intent.

Obamacare is the perfect snowflake example of it being about "INTENT" and not "RESULTS"...same with murder in Chicago.

I think you are going to see that Trump will actually get shit done. He is used to the private sector, where RESULTS are what matters.

Many politicians only give a shit about optics and only care about getting RE-ELECTED.. Specific results do not matter...especially if the "INTENTIONS" were "GOOD"...then EPIC FAILURES are fine.

Obamacare is the perfect snowflake example of it being about "INTENT" and not "RESULTS"...same with murder in Chicago.
This goes against the grain with Liberals. Not enough free shit.

• Banned

And not just done but done correctly.....those he's put in charge will be held accountable for outcomes....same way his business execs have been treated. He's impatient and demanding....what a breath of fresh air that will be in the White House.

And not just done but done correctly.....those he's put in charge will be held accountable for outcomes....same way his business execs have been treated. He's impatient and demanding....what a breath of fresh air that will be in the White House.
I hope so! I have thought that since the beginning
YOURE FIRED lol

• Banned
They invested $10 billion a year in the U.S. every year for the last 5 years. Will Trump be taking credit for those years too?

Other than you faux-communists, the US will be very pleased with the automakers' turn back to American production. Toyota has played NAFTA to perfection using Mehico as a manufacturing platform...they manufacture NOTHING in the US...all assembly plants. Trump is about to change all that despite this token gesture by the Nips.

They invested $10 billion a year in the U.S. every year for the last 5 years. Will Trump be taking credit for those years too?

Other than you faux-communists, the US will be very pleased with the automakers' turn back to American production. Toyota has played NAFTA to perfection using Mehico as a manufacturing platform...they manufacture NOTHING in the US...all assembly plants. Trump is about to change all that despite this token gesture by the Nips.
You didn't answer my question.

And BTW, every entity that Trump has brought to heel has politely denied they did it solely to placate Trump. But we all know what's happening and why. :cool-45:

I saw a tweet this AM from Trump that Fiat C (Chrysler) was investing $10b in the US as well - Ohio and Michigan +2k jobs \o/ (I haven't had time to fully investigate yet)

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

That means we've got Ford, Toyota, and Fiat (Chrysler) coming home! It's lovely, maybe there's some hope for Detroit?

[[ Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) will invest $10 billion in the United States over the next five years, the same as in the previous five years, North America Chief Executive Jim Lentz said on Monday, to meet demand and upgrade plants to build more fuel-efficient models. ]]

Hmmmmmm, imagine that, and President Obama didn't even have to tweet them a warning. LOL.

[[ Lentz said in an interview at the Detroit auto show the decision was not in response to Trump's remarks made in a recent tweet, but was part of Toyota's business strategy to invest in the United States, where it has 10 plants in eight states. He warned that a "border adjustability tax," like the one proposed by Trump if the carmaker builds the Corolla in Mexico instead of the United States, could hike the price of cars and hurt auto employment. ]]

Toyota to invest $10 billion in U.S. over five years

You nutters are a funny bunch.

I saw a tweet this AM from Trump that Fiat C (Chrysler) was investing $10b in the US as well - Ohio and Michigan +2k jobs \o/ (I haven't had time to fully investigate yet)

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

That means we've got Ford, Toyota, and Fiat (Chrysler) coming home! It's lovely, maybe there's some hope for Detroit?

Yep, and the Chrysler deal is a pull-out of Mehico. GM will be the next to fall...no WAY they can avoid the tsunami of shit Trump will throw at GM after we bailed them out.

[[ Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) will invest $10 billion in the United States over the next five years, the same as in the previous five years, North America Chief Executive Jim Lentz said on Monday, to meet demand and upgrade plants to build more fuel-efficient models. ]]

Hmmmmmm, imagine that, and President Obama didn't even have to tweet them a warning. LOL.

[[ Lentz said in an interview at the Detroit auto show the decision was not in response to Trump's remarks made in a recent tweet, but was part of Toyota's business strategy to invest in the United States, where it has 10 plants in eight states. He warned that a "border adjustability tax," like the one proposed by Trump if the carmaker builds the Corolla in Mexico instead of the United States, could hike the price of cars and hurt auto employment. ]]

Toyota to invest $10 billion in U.S. over five years

You nutters are a funny bunch.

Yet you Kenyan-suckers were happy with him doing NOTHING to bring industry back home...quite the opposite in fact. We now have an AMERICAN coming to the WH.....and he's got a legit birth certificate to prove it.

Forum List

Back