Toyota Touts Solid State EVs With 932-Mile Range, 10-Minute Charging by 2027

It doesn't always work that way. Right now, it's not profitable to figure out a better way to do it. So corporations won't do it. That's when government steps in. We fund the R&D. Then your precious capitalism can take it over and make billionaire just like they did the internets.
Yeah, it does. When a superior technology appears it instantaneously supplants the old tech.

People aren't stupid.

Well, leftists are, but normal folks aren't.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does. When a superior technology appears it instantaneously suppliers the old tech.

People aren't stupid.

Well, leftists are, but normal folks aren't.
What you said makes no sense.

If you mean when a superior technology emerges companies jump on it, you’re right. But government spent the time and money developing it. This is a role a good government does. It funds r&d

We’d be further behind if it wasn’t for NASA and government grants to scientists to do research companies aren’t doing.

Whether you like it or not. Or realize it

Still whining about your more successful brother I see.
I’m asking. And it’s not just him. All the other higher ups around him now make that too. Or more. Diversity candidates are in short supply so women and blacks make way more.

These companies don’t pass these costs on to consumers?

My brother retired at 54. With $15 mill in the bank. He can’t work for one year but head hunters are waiting for that year to end so he can do contract work. He wants the shittiest companies with the most problems so he can clean them up. 3 month jobs that pay $300k

You’re telling me when my brothers pay went up $500k the company didn’t pass the costs on to consumers?
Don't be obtuse.
CEO's run a business to make money.
All company costs are paid for by sales of their product.
Consumers have a choice to whether to buy their product or not.
It's capitalism economics 101
....................................................................................................................................

Don't be obtuse.
CEO's run a business to make money.
All company costs are paid for by sales of their product.
Consumers have a choice to whether to buy their product or not.
It's capitalism economics 101
....................................................................................................................................
No, the CEO does not deserve and does not work 1 million times more than you, stupid.

How much a CEO makes has nothing to do with me or take anything out of my pocket..

You are wrong for saying that. Because they too are employees you dumb fuck. So when their pay goes up 1322%, you can bet your ass it takes money out of your pocket. Worker wages have stalled. They aren't taking anything out of your pocket. But if we suggest they give them a raise, suddenly you're worried about your pocket again.

GOD you are weird.

No, the CEO does not deserve and does not work 1 million times more than you, stupid.
How much a CEO makes has nothing to do with me or take anything out of my pocket..
You are wrong for saying that. Because they too are employees you dumb fuck. So when their pay goes up 1322%, you can bet your ass it takes money out of your pocket. Worker wages have stalled. They aren't taking anything out of your pocket. But if we suggest they give them a raise, suddenly you're worried about your pocket again.
You're soo thin skinned that when losing the debate.
You resort to infantile name calling. ... :nono:
.......................................................................................................................

What you said makes no sense.

If you mean when a superior technology emerges companies jump on it, you’re right. But government spent the time and money developing it. This is a role a good government does. It funds r&d

We’d be further behind if it wasn’t for NASA and government grants to scientists to do research companies aren’t doing.

Whether you like it or not. Or realize it
Government rewards failure. The reason why solar power technologies are stalled is because it is more profitable to just to take Government money, and not work at improving anything.

Boeing is an excellent example of that. They got twice as much Government money as Space X did for the same product.

Boeing failed, Space X succeeded. Yes, both got Government money, but if you fuck up at Space X you get fired.

At Boeing you get promoted.

Government rewards failure. The reason why solar power technologies are stalled is because it is more profitable to just to take Government money, and not work at improving anything.
I'm sorry, but I don't see a technology stall
1725463596593.png

Boeing is an excellent example of that. They got twice as much Government money as Space X did for the same product.
They did.
Boeing failed, Space X succeeded. Yes, both got Government money, but if you fuck up at Space X you get fired.

At Boeing you get promoted.
I don't think you have a trace of evidence to support that. I think the reality is that, for a variety of reasons, Boeing fucks up far more often than they should. And Elon Musk has repeatedly demonstrated that you don't have to fuck up at all to get fired from his employ.

Forum List

Back