TP Nutcase Cruz Ready To Shut Down Government Again Over ACA In January

Who gives a fuck about some stupid Nazi's? Do you? I sure as hell don't. Why do you wackos always refer to meaningless shit like Nazi's?

Not a wacko, but right wingers on this forum repeatedly refer to Democrats and liberals as "Nazis", which they most definitely are not. Hilter was a dictator, but he was a right wing dictator.

Again, far right would be anarchy. Not totalitarianism.

Tell me how being extreme for limited government leads to nazism.

Who gives a fuck about some stupid Nazi's? Do you? I sure as hell don't. Why do you wackos always refer to meaningless shit like Nazi's?

To call the right names while promoting the same policies the nazis did.

So you're into absurd comparrisons too?

It made me sick when Bush was portrayed as a Nazi so excuse me if I see this tactic as WRONG.

Teddy, behavior yourself.... and take off that dress.

spoiled-brat.jpg

Not a wacko, but right wingers on this forum repeatedly refer to Democrats and liberals as "Nazis", which they most definitely are not. Hilter was a dictator, but he was a right wing dictator.

No he was a left wing Dictator.
He promised the people the same things that Democrats promise the American people.
Hitler promised the people a New type of government. Same as Obama.
Promised Famers higher prices for their produce to make up for losses. Same as Obama and other Dems by using government subsidies to agriculture.
Promised jobs to the unemployed by getting them to build roads and public works. Same as Obama who promised jobs through solar & wind energy and road & bridge construction. Remember Shovel ready jobs?
He made promises to small businesses and the middle class. Same as Obama
Health Care, same as Obama
food for everyone, Dems, food stamps.
All of these are Left wing big Government programs.
Hitler punished the successful same as this administration does.
He got the youth vote. Same as Obama did.

Democrats believe that they can vote popular republicans out of office by registering as republicans and voting for unpopular republican candidates.

Dishonesty can easily subvert the vote.

Are you conceding that Cruz is an unpopular Republican?

Cruz is only concerned about Cruz. Unfortunately for him, there is a world that exists outside of TX; and that world doesn't like him.

You speak for the world?

No, but if he wants to become POTUS (which he so obviously does), he'll have to appeal to more than the citizens of TX (which he seems unwilling/unable to do). Your point?

Last edited:
It amazes me that a Republican representative can get on TV and proudly announce a quarter of the people in their district has no health care. They seem to be happy to see these people suffer.

Perhaps they are punishing the infamous "47%" that gave Obama his second term.

Dershowitz says Cruz was his best and brightest. Lib. Alan.

He's saying don't underestimate him.

It amazes me that a Republican representative can get on TV and proudly announce a quarter of the people in their district has no health care. They seem to be happy to see these people suffer.

Perhaps they are punishing the infamous "47%" that gave Obama his second term.

Oh yeah. The ones with the 100% districts. We know about the 100% districts.

Cruz is only concerned about Cruz. Unfortunately for him, there is a world that exists outside of TX; and that world doesn't like him.

Cruz is only concerned about his constituents who hired him to stop Obamacare. This is the heart of a representative republic. Plus, it is clear how horrible this law really is. Sticker shock, web site inaccessible, personal information being lost.

Cruz is only concerned about his constituents who hired him to stop Obamacare. This is the heart of a representative republic. Plus, it is clear how horrible this law really is. Sticker shock, web site inaccessible, personal information being lost.

OMG, problems with the website! Well, that's it - scrap the whole law because of glitches on the website.

With another possible government shutdown looming on Jan. 15, 2014, if Republicans and Democrats fail to reach a long-term compromise on the budget, Cruz would not rule out the possibility of once again threatening a shutdown unless the Affordable Care Act is repealed.

Asked about the fact that he has faced public ridicule from his colleagues in Congress, including many members of his own party, Cruz said he’s only concerned with the opinions of his Texas constituents -- not his fellow senators.

Ted Cruz faults his party for agreeing to 'lousy' deal to reopen the government

This guy is a real nut. What the hell is it with Texas? First we have this and then we have the other nut that tells disabled Vets they haven't sacrificed enough.

Quite Frankly?

There's no way for him to do it.

Both leaders of the Republican party, Boehner and McConnell have said this isn't going to happen again.

It's done.

With another possible government shutdown looming on Jan. 15, 2014, if Republicans and Democrats fail to reach a long-term compromise on the budget, Cruz would not rule out the possibility of once again threatening a shutdown unless the Affordable Care Act is repealed.

Asked about the fact that he has faced public ridicule from his colleagues in Congress, including many members of his own party, Cruz said he’s only concerned with the opinions of his Texas constituents -- not his fellow senators.

Ted Cruz faults his party for agreeing to 'lousy' deal to reopen the government

This guy is a real nut. What the hell is it with Texas? First we have this and then we have the other nut that tells disabled Vets they haven't sacrificed enough.

Quite Frankly?

There's no way for him to do it.

Both leaders of the Republican party, Boehner and McConnell have said this isn't going to happen again.

It's done.

It will be interesting to see how Rove tries to keep Cruz from stealing the 2016 Pres. GOP nomination. Karl needs to be careful. If he makes Teddy angry, the man might go off and run as a TP candidate.

I do not envy Mister Rove in he quest to keep TP loons from crashing the party again...

Forum List

Back