Tracking the origins of the CCP Wuhan virus

You do not have to register to watch the video which you have no comment on because as you said you didn't watch it. Personally I liked it (the video) because they put out the same information I saw when this whole corona mess started going down.
Read what I said- I visited the web site and tried to read the comment section- I said nothing about watching the video except here- which I didn't do either here, or there. I wanted to comment on the producers lack of intellectual honesty since he said the following:

“We’ve pretty much heard every rumor under the sun. We’ve heard every theory, every crazy rumor, we’ve heard all these different narratives,” said Joshua Philipp, award-winning investigative reporter and host of the show “Crossroads.”

Does the video refer to the articles I posted? I doubt it. So his statement is fairly inaccurate, I would say, intellectually dishonest- I also saw a lot of condemnation of China and no condemnation of the Finnancial Interests involved- again, intellectually dishonest- or ignorant. Either way not completely accurate. Awards don't interest me and neither do pseudo intellectuals- there is nothing esoteric about this. It's quite simple, follow the money, see the agenda- always has been always will be. Unless/until that is addressed it is pure bloviation from an award winner wanting another award from some meaningless entity that likes to pat others on the back for something with a participation trophy- it ain't my cup o tea.
I don't see it as "intellectual dishonesty". Send him your articles for consideration in his next documentary.

Anti-Vaxxer Logic.png

I'm sure more will come out in time. Thankfully Epoch Times was keeping track of this early on as the evil CCP tried to cover up and destroy the information about China military's involvement in creating and initiating the current pandemic. "The People's War" out of China is the war on the rest of the world because the CCP knows they would get their asses kicked back into hell where they belong in a conventional war. The world needs to utterly deny the Chinese CCP any means of survival and the people of China will have to take them down from within.

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper[2] founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] Though the newspaper is known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it has become known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of far-right politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD).[7] The group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[7][12][13]

For its articles, the publication draws from a network within China, as well as staff living in the West.[14][15][16] The Epoch Times has print editions in English, Chinese, and six other languages.[17] Fifteen additional languages are published online only. The English edition of The Epoch Times is sold in broadsheet format Monday to Friday in New York City and Washington, D.C., and weekly across the United States and Canada.[17] A typical issue includes news sections, including Nation, World, Business, Opinion, and Commentary, and lifestyle sections, including Travel, Life & Tradition, Mind & Body, Food, and Puzzles.[18]

The Epoch Times has been publishing in Chinese since May 2000. It is either sold or distributed free-of-charge in 35 countries, including various international regional editions. The Epoch Times websites are blocked in mainland China.[19]

Remember not to get the vaccine when it's ready.
You can count on me to NOT get vaccinated-
Yeah. . . . I have no idea how, according to Toro's religion, humans ever made it this far in history with out vaccines.

I mean, I might, just might, consider getting a vaccine if the mortality of this particular disease actually warranted it.

In Toro's world, either a person is pro-vaccine, or anti-vaccine, there is not middle ground, no intelligent folks that read and understand the science, just corporate propaganda and government tyrants telling people what is best for them. :heehee:

However, as I really get tired of quoting our illustrious, hyperbolic, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci;

"This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2 "

Anyone that wants to keep their immune system healthy, and not over tax it, would know, needlessly polluting it with adjuvants, and not letting your immune system get the practice it needs, is not a healthy way to live. This disease is just not deadly enough to justify polluting one's body with more injections. The best way to build immunity is to get the disease naturally.

My body, my choice.

Yeah. . . . I have no idea how, according to Toro's religion, humans ever made it this far in history with out vaccines.

View attachment 321817

it would help if you had a brain but oh well

Until recently, the concept of mandatory and mass vaccination has been only a worrisome possibility. Vaccination laws are passed and monitored at the state level, not at the federal level. But while the country was still struggling to recover from the events of September 11, 2001, and the bioterrorism scares of smallpox and anthrax threats, the groundwork to make vaccines mandatory began to change in 2003, during President George W. Bush’s State of the Union Address. On that fateful night, Bush revealed the creation of Project BioShield, a comprehensive effort to develop and make available modern, effective drugs and vaccines to protect against attack by biological and chemical weapons.

1586558000107.png

Did you see this one Baron?

I started looking a few days ago when reports were coming in about how many South American countries have it killing off massive amounts. A couple people claimed there was no 5G in those countries and that is inaccurate. Ecuador's biggest losses are in the cities where they have Huawei 5G. It all needs to be correlated for we can see if there is an issue with it.

I started looking a few days ago when reports were coming in about how many South American countries have it killing off massive amounts. A couple people claimed there was no 5G in those countries and that is inaccurate. Ecuador's biggest losses are in the cities where they have Huawei 5G. It all needs to be correlated for we can see if there is an issue with it.

So maybe it is the Huawei that is tainted rather than lets say some made in Germany or something.

So maybe it is the Huawei that is tainted rather than lets say some made in Germany or something.

A bunch of videos go keep you busy for hours and hours here. I have only gotten three of them done.

View attachment 321817
3w6twk.jpg

You should check this guy out.

Well Boston's carriers installed more 5G too so I think its worth looking into. The claim is there isn't enough studies on it all. Fact is there are enough studies completed to start questioning if this isn't adding to the destruction of peoples health.

Forum List

Back