"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

It's astounding how willfully blind the useful idiots can be. The KGB thug depends on that kind of stupidity.
Remember the "5th Avenue" rule. It doesn't matter.

Did you hear him say today that part of him "wants" to push off a final trade deal until after the 2020 elections?

Like HE would be the one deciding that? Fucking liar. He's hedging, and he doesn't hide it well. Obviously he's getting nervous.

Of course, the fans slurp that one up, too.
We know. You were with Her. Her lost. Get over it!

It's astounding how willfully blind the useful idiots can be. The KGB thug depends on that kind of stupidity.
Remember the "5th Avenue" rule. It doesn't matter.

Did you hear him say today that part of him "wants" to push off a final trade deal until after the 2020 elections?

Like HE would be the one deciding that? Fucking liar. He's hedging, and he doesn't hide it well. Obviously he's getting nervous.

Of course, the fans slurp that one up, too.
We know. You were with Her. Her lost. Get over it!
Clumsy deflection noted.

You have a guy to whom you can relate. That's nice.

ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?
It doesn't matter. Either way, it's still legal for Wikileaks to publish them.

Does matter, a fence deals in stolen merchandise, which is what Assange did. Thus he is just a glorified fence that you people have turned into a fucking Robin Hood.
The court ruled a long time ago that you can publish information you received, no matter how it was obtained.

You can keep repeating the same damn thing 100 times and it does not change the facts that the things he publishes were stolen, thus he deals in stolen merchandise...he is a fucking fence.

Put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.
You can keep repeating that 100 times, but it doesn't alter the fact that what he did is perfectly legal. That's all that matters. If you don't like it, then get the law changed. However, I think you'll have to get the First Amendment changed.

You can keep repeating that 100 times, but it doesn't alter the fact that what he did is perfectly legal. That's all that matters. If you don't like it, then get the law changed. However, I think you'll have to get the First Amendment changed.

Yes, legal is all that matters. Morals mean nothing to people like you.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?

Does matter, a fence deals in stolen merchandise, which is what Assange did. Thus he is just a glorified fence that you people have turned into a fucking Robin Hood.
The court ruled a long time ago that you can publish information you received, no matter how it was obtained.

You can keep repeating the same damn thing 100 times and it does not change the facts that the things he publishes were stolen, thus he deals in stolen merchandise...he is a fucking fence.

Actually, it would depend on the circumstances the reporter acquired the information in question, as well as the level of security placed on the material. While most times reporters are protected, there are times they could be prosecuted for publishing classified material.

Q: Could U.S. Prosecute Reporters For Classified Scoops? A: Maybe

Actually, it would depend on the circumstances the reporter acquired the information in question, as well as the level of security placed on the material. While most times reporters are protected, there are times they could be prosecuted for publishing classified material.

Assange is not a reporter or even a journalist. He is nothing but a fence. He does nothing but dole out tiny bits of information to keep people like bripat addicted like a crack whore.

The asshole who endorses a Soviet style show trial is blubbering about morals?

Assange is not a reporter or even a journalist. He is nothing but a fence. He does nothing but dole out tiny bits of information to keep people like bripat addicted like a crack whore.
Your opinion is duly noted and ignored.

which trial is that?

You gotta quit listening to Trump's tweets. The House does the investigation, then it goes to the Judicial branch for the Articles of Impeachment to be drawn up.

The trial doesn't come until it hits the Senate.

So, you do what you always do when something goes against your programming...

headupass.jpg

headupass.jpg
You whining doesn't go against my programming. I simply ignore it.

What Soviet style ??? It's American style even if the members of the republican party seem to have forgotten what American means Trump is running and hiding from AMERICAN justice and he has a senate full of traitors to help him

headupass.jpg
You whining doesn't go against my programming. I simply ignore it.

So, what trial have I endorsed?

You gotta quit listening to Trump's tweets. The House does the investigation, then it goes to the Judicial branch for the Articles of Impeachment to be drawn up.

The trial doesn't come until it hits the Senate.
It never goes to the judicial branch, moron.

I'm wondering when Xi is going to ramp up their tariffs on US goods? Xi is pissed about Trump and the Congress passing that bill in support of the Hong Kong protesters.
I hope soon.
Then US ingenuity will create fully automated assembly lines.

That will help the American worker!

Good fucking plan! :113:
I know many professional blue collar workers who maintain factories and they get paid well.

Yep, a couple to maintain it vice the 100 to run the assembly line. Good deal if you are on of the couple.
I presume you have never been to an area containing many factories.

I'm wondering when Xi is going to ramp up their tariffs on US goods? Xi is pissed about Trump and the Congress passing that bill in support of the Hong Kong protesters.
I hope soon.

I know many professional blue collar workers who maintain factories and they get paid well.

Yep, a couple to maintain it vice the 100 to run the assembly line. Good deal if you are on of the couple.
I actually prefer your method of rendering job loss...
Statistics: the art of turning facts into artifacts.

I hope soon.

3ic09p.jpg

I hope soon.

According to glassdoor.com my job is the best job in America...

The Best Jobs in America 2019 | Glassdoor

Forum List

Back