🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

I'm wondering when Xi is going to ramp up their tariffs on US goods? Xi is pissed about Trump and the Congress passing that bill in support of the Hong Kong protesters.

I'm wondering when Xi is going to ramp up their tariffs on US goods? Xi is pissed about Trump and the Congress passing that bill in support of the Hong Kong protesters.
Comrade Trump had no choice but to sign that bill with such massive bipartisan support behind it.

He would have had to suffer the embarrassment of having his veto overridden.

I hope soon.
Then US ingenuity will create fully automated assembly lines.

The Hong Kong rights bill passed the House 417-1, and the Senate unanimously.

Comrade Trump was cornered.

I hope soon.

Fully automated assembly lines will not employ very many workers. What about jobs?
Constructions, utilities, management, etc.
You think automation doesn’t require infrastructure?
Entire towns can be built around automated factories.

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

A fence...someone that deals in stolen goods
ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?
It doesn't matter. Either way, it's still legal for Wikileaks to publish them.

Does matter, a fence deals in stolen merchandise, which is what Assange did. Thus he is just a glorified fence that you people have turned into a fucking Robin Hood.

I hope soon.

Fully automated assembly lines will not employ very many workers. What about jobs?
Constructions, utilities, management, etc.
You think automation doesn’t require infrastructure?
Entire towns can be built around automated factories.
Automation deletes more jobs than it creates. That's why companies automate, fool.

Here's an American auto factory from the 1970s:

auto-factory-1970.jpg

Here's an American auto factory today. See if you can find the humans:

auto-factory-today.jpg

I hope soon.

That will help the American worker!

Good fucking plan! :113:
I know many professional blue collar workers who maintain factories and they get paid well.

He's a what?

ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?

Does matter, a fence deals in stolen merchandise, which is what Assange did. Thus he is just a glorified fence that you people have turned into a fucking Robin Hood.
The court ruled a long time ago that you can publish information you received, no matter how it was obtained.

The court ruled a long time ago that you can publish information you received, no matter how it was obtained.

You can keep repeating the same damn thing 100 times and it does not change the facts that the things he publishes were stolen, thus he deals in stolen merchandise...he is a fucking fence.

Put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.

I hope soon.

That will help the American worker!

Good fucking plan! :113:
I know many professional blue collar workers who maintain factories and they get paid well.

Yep, a couple to maintain it vice the 100 to run the assembly line. Good deal if you are on of the couple.

Uhhhh......Geeeeeee.......

Trump Says Trade War Could Drag On, Stokes France Spat
President Trump suggested a trade war with China could drag out past the 2020
election and stoked a tariff spat with France during a visit to Europe for a NATO summit.

Trump Says Trade War Could Drag On, Stokes France Spat

What a fucking idiot.

Who voted for this asshat?
I hate to tell you this cupcake. He's already won the trade wars with North America and Europe, and winning the one with China.

Do you think even if one of those idiots on the Dem side wins they'll capitulate?

Grow up and grow the pair that nature denied you.

Last edited:
It's astounding how willfully blind the useful idiots can be. The KGB thug depends on that kind of stupidity.
Remember the "5th Avenue" rule. It doesn't matter.

Did you hear him say today that part of him "wants" to push off a final trade deal until after the 2020 elections?

Like HE would be the one deciding that? Fucking liar. He's hedging, and he doesn't hide it well. Obviously he's getting nervous.

Of course, the fans slurp that one up, too.

It's astounding how willfully blind the useful idiots can be. The KGB thug depends on that kind of stupidity.

Did you hear him say today that part of him "wants" to push off a final trade deal until after the 2020 elections?

Like HE would be the one deciding that? Fucking liar. He's hedging, and he doesn't hide it well. And the fans slurp that one up, too.
See post 10. :D

Like HE would be the one deciding that? Fucking liar. He's hedging, and he doesn't hide it well. And the fans slurp that one up, too.
See post 10. :D
It's pablum for the sheep, insulting for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back