🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

Assange is the worst kind of marxist weasel.

He attacks America, and covers up for Russia, but he doesn't have the fucking courage of his convictions to move to Russia.
You're the worst kind of Marxist weasel. Assange is a libertarian.

Besides attacking the US economy, Trump has pardoned a war criminal, supplying ammo to the Russian propaganda machine in the process.

Everyone a president pardons is a criminal of some kind. Otherwise, they wouldn't need a pardon. Calling Gallagher a "war criminal" is a distortion, to say the least. The evidence used to convict him was supremely flimsy, to say the least. Furthermore, they guy he was accused of killing was an actual war criminal. He was a mass murdering terrorist.

He attacks America, and covers up for Russia, but he doesn't have the fucking courage of his convictions to move to Russia.
Go ahead. I asked all of you useful idiots to show me a case where the commie criticized Putin or Russia. Show me the Wikileaks on the order of the kind Assange has done to damage the US.

You can't do it, can you.

Hmmmm...

From the web site you cited:

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"

So show me where the little commie has ever leaked information damaging to Putin or Russia. That should not be a hard task if he has ever done it.

WikiLeaks Turned Down Leaks on Russian Government During U.S. Presidential Campaign

Fucking. Commie.

Fact.

Gosh, maybe there is no dirt on Putin! Maybe he's as pure as the driven snow!

That must be it...

It's astounding how willfully blind the useful idiots can be. The KGB thug depends on that kind of stupidity.

Trump's CIA director: CIA director calls WikiLeaks Russia-aided "non-state hostile intelligence service" - CBS News

“It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is -- a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” the former Republican congressman from Kansas said in his prepared remarks, speaking at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in his first major appearance since taking the post.
Sorry, but Pompeo seems like a "cover my ass while licking Putin's when no one is looking" type of guy.

Wikileaks helped Trump by selectively revealing dirt on Trump's opponent. Wikileaks was fed that dirt by a Romanian hacker in the employ of Russia.

The leaks from Assange discouraged Clinton voters. Up to a third said they were going to stay home because of those leaks. bripat celebrated this fact with a lot of chest thumping at the time. Now he tries to pretend Russian interference was just a couple of Facebook ads and had no affect.

This is why Trump and his rube herd cannot bring themselves to admit that Russia got Trump elected, now that they know all this after the fact.

And so we see some astounding willful blindness on their part in order to avoid this harsh and painful truth.

What's really sad is that if you read the DNC emails, there really isn't anything all that "dirty" in them. They are certainly way less dirty than what Trump and his campaign team were doing at the exact same time.

But Wikileaks was out to help Trump, not damage him. Putin wanted Trump to win, and so Assange did his best to help out.

Go ahead. I asked all of you useful idiots to show me a case where the commie criticized Putin or Russia. Show me the Wikileaks on the order of the kind Assange has done to damage the US.

Hmmmm...
I fail to see what that would prove.

Hmmmm...
I fail to see what that would prove.
Of course you do.

Of course you do.

Willful obtuseness.

Wikileaks helped Trump by selectively revealing dirt on Trump's opponent. Wikileaks was fed that dirt by a Romanian hacker in the employ of Russia.

The leaks from Assange discouraged Clinton voters. Up to a third said they were going to stay home because of those leaks. bripat celebrated this fact with a lot of chest thumping at the time. Now he tries to pretend Russian interference was just a couple of Facebook ads and had no affect.

This is why Trump and his rube herd cannot bring themselves to admit that Russia got Trump elected, now that they know all this after the fact.

And so we see some astounding willful blindness on their part in order to avoid this harsh and painful truth.

What's really sad is that if you read the DNC emails, there really isn't anything all that "dirty" in them. They are certainly way less dirty than what Trump and his campaign team were doing at the exact same time.

But Wikileaks was out to help Trump, not damage him. Putin wanted Trump to win, and so Assange did his best to help out.
The second sentence in your post is unproven garbage. The evidence indicates the emails came from an insider: Seth Rich.

Assange's actions demonstrate where his loyalties lie. They lie East, in Russia.

He's out to damage the US any way he can. He has never criticized the incredibly evil country of Russia or the KGB thug he adores.

He was raised as a Marxist-Leninist, and when he went into hiding for raping a woman, he ran to the Marxist-Leninist government of Ecuador.

You have to be stupid, stupid, stupid to not see what he really is. A fucking commie.

The second sentence in your post is unproven garbage. The evidence indicates the emails came from an insider: Seth Rich.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And we never landed on the moon, either! :lol:

My...god!

Assange's actions demonstrate where his loyalties lie. They lie East, in Russia.

He's out to damage the US any way he can. He has never criticized the incredibly evil country of Russia or the KGB thug he adores.

He was raised as a Marxist-Leninist, and when he went into hiding for raping a woman, he ran to the Marxist-Leninist government of Ecuador.

You have to be stupid, stupid, stupid to not see what he really is. A fucking commie.
Your speculations about his motives are just so much horseshit.

Assange is a marxist. So thank you for your input, comrade.
He's a libertarian, asshole.

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

A fence...someone that deals in stolen goods
ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?

He's a libertarian, asshole.

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

A fence...someone that deals in stolen goods
ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

So...where did he get the emails and other information? Was it given freely by the owner of the information or was it stolen and then given to him?
It doesn't matter. Either way, it's still legal for Wikileaks to publish them.

From the web site you cited:

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"

So show me where the little commie has ever leaked information damaging to Putin or Russia. That should not be a hard task if he has ever done it.

WikiLeaks Turned Down Leaks on Russian Government During U.S. Presidential Campaign

Fucking. Commie.

Fact.
Re your quote: That's the author of the article speaking, not Assange.

If trade wars are so easy to win, then why did the market tank today when Trump said that he was going to wait on a deal?
Two years so far, and all we have to show for it is a 1.5% GDP, a flatlined stock market, falling manufacturing jobs, trillion dollar deficits, and a farm bailout which has cost taxpayers twice the cost of the auto bailout the pseudocons rip Obama a new one for to this very day.

Winning!

Forum List

Back